Somali man becomes the new mayor of Ealing, London

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
London has mostly hawiye outside of that than its isaaq
Spot on. HJ are concentrated in Tower Hamlets and HY are concentrated in Woolwich. We're a minority everywhere else.

I was in Streatham the other the day and saw a bunch of the reer koonfureeds. I don't know what it is about them but they're very distinguishable.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
London has alot isaaqs but we also have a few other tribes who have come after 2009
Horta you can easily tell the difference between a Isaaq amd a non-isaaq soomaha? (In terms of phenotype). Who ever clumped us all together as one ethnic group fucked us over. I've come to the point where I distance myself from Somalians. Anyone asks me "where you from ethnically?" I respond Ethiopia/Eritrea or Yemen.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Horta you can easily tell the difference between a Isaaq amd a non-isaaq soomaha? (In terms of phenotype). Who ever clumped us all together as one ethnic group fucked us over. I've come to the point where I distance myself from Somalians. Anyone asks me "where you from ethnically?" I respond Ethiopia/Eritrea or Yemen.
not generalizing but reer konfuur tend to very dark and have that slight Bantu look

Facts theres a major difference in phenotype. Kkk I've been doing that for a minute best option sxb :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Facts theres a major difference in phenotype. Kkk I've been doing that for a minute best option sxb :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Now whenever I tell anyone I from Ethiopia their faces light up and they all say "I've always wanted to go", "the cradle of humanity" and "you're very beautiful people". But when I say Somalia I get "is the war still going on?".

Add to that the reer koonfureeds in London have truly messed with the Somali identity. They refuse to integrate and worst of all they're always involved in some shady scheme. I've lost count of the amount of reer koonfureeds the have got done for benefit fraud.
not generalizing but reer konfuur tend to very dark and have that slight Bantu look
And they have cheek to ask you whether if you're Somali or not.
Exactly kkk whilst we are brown skin with more timo hindi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
You have really straight hair. Matter of a fact forget about hair texture we don't even share the same facial structure sxb. Next time you're with a Isaaq and a reer koonfureed compare their faces. Isaaqs tend to have tight faces with defined jawlines whereas these lot have a silly amount of water retention in their faces. Water balloon heads.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Spot on. HJ are concentrated in Tower Hamlets and HY are concentrated in Woolwich. We're a minority everywhere else.

I was in Streatham the other the day and saw a bunch of the reer koonfureeds. I don't know what it is about them but they're very distinguishable.

You are forgetting the whole of West London where the majority of Somalis in London live are mostly Habar Awal Isaaqs. You got the HJ who live in a big portion of East. And the HY in Lewisham and Woolwich. Alot of Isaaqs are spread around London aswell. Don’t underestimate their numbers, no way Hawiye are more compared to the Isaaqs round here

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You are forgetting the whole of West London where the majority of Somalis in London live are mostly Habar Awal Isaaqs. You got the HJ who live in a big portion of East. And the HY in Lewisham and Woolwich. Alot of Isaaqs are spread around London aswell. Don’t underestimate their numbers, no way Hawiye are more compared to the Isaaqs round here
Tbh I don't know what the demographics are like in West and South London. With North London these lot have it on a lock. Whenever I walk into their mosques they look to me as if I am some Arab saviour sent by God to hand out boxes of dates and rations. But yes we can run away with East London.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Does anyone think they’re electing minorities to provoke seething Anglo right wing so their agenda of causing divisions can be fulfilled?

Now whenever I tell anyone I from Ethiopia their faces light up and they all say "I've always wanted to go", "the cradle of humanity" and "you're very beautiful people". But when I say Somalia I get "is the war still going on?".

Add to that the reer koonfureeds in London have truly messed with the Somali identity. They refuse to integrate and worst of all they're always involved in some shady scheme. I've lost count of the amount of reer koonfureeds the have got done for benefit fraud.

And they have cheek to ask you whether if you're Somali or not.

You have really straight hair. Matter of a fact forget about hair texture we don't even share the same facial structure sxb. Next time you're with a Isaaq and a reer koonfureed compare their faces. Isaaqs tend to have tight faces with defined jawlines whereas these lot have a silly amount of water retention in their faces. Water balloon heads.
Lmaoooo fr sxb these lot have alot of madow blood inside them we have alot more caucasiod DNA alx were definitely not the same ethnic group at all :siilaanyolaugh:

you must be hella delusional if you think london is majority Isaaqs looool

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
you must be hella delusional if you think london is majority Isaaqs looool

You must be high on cambuulo if you think Hawiye or Daaroods who came as recent as 2006 outnumber Isaaqs in London who have been here since the 70s. Pattern up mate London is bigger then streatham or tooting

Trending

Latest posts