Somali man becomes the new mayor of Ealing, London

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be high on cambuulo if you think Hawiye or Daaroods who came as recent as 2006 outnumber Isaaqs in London who have been here since the 70s. Pattern up mate London is bigger then streatham or tooting
How can these somalians say they out number landers in our own city you never see isaaq claiming to be majority in Minnesota dont claim our country UK we been here since 1800s while you came 2007

Good for him so far ilhan omar and Canada Somali minister has the highest position Europe need some catching up to do

there is an 1door mayor of tower hamlet in london and another 1door mayor of Sheffield, as well as a 1door girl councillor in Bristol

and a half dhulbahate dad white mum man labour party Mp from Liverpool

so we already have somalis,

in america we have 4 Mj in politics if you include Ilhan and 4 Ogaden in politics and last caghdeer elected was the Minnesota state minister for economic hamse warfa a mohamed zubeer caghdeer Ogaden

The second Isaaq Mayor (i know of) in the UK. It seems our brothers in the UK do better than i thought, MashaAllah.

1doors are actually dong god, they just dont boast about it like certain other somali tribe ehm ehm

Sheffield mayor who banned trump from Sheffield is 1door, the girl councillor from Bristol waa 1door and mayor of tower hamlet,

which tribe is this ealing mayor?

its about bloody time, ealing has like atleast 50,000 out of the 400,000 people, and lots of 1door

Mjs are running most restaunts in Uk,

Ogadens own all the pharmacies in UK, owned by somalia, from Manchester to Leicester to the one in southall, also in hayes, east london etc i have never seen a non Ogaden owned somali owned pharmacy,

this is because of the high education they get from kenya/ ethiopia, also a lot of the somali doctors waa Ogaden as well from NFD

dagodias do very well in top professional obs as well, but they also have in common with ogaden, they are from NFD

it seems reer NFD have been given a chance to be educated and took it,

the biggest drug dealers waa also 1doors and hawiye i met in UK

marehan is also quite and prefers to study, the most i met at uni waa marehan adn ogaden and dagodia,

hawiye prefers to go into business or taxi, to be fair yuo hardly see them in UK, most malis waa 1door then followed by harti

Mj doesn't like education usually, waa businessman, maqaxii, but every farax is doing it,

we somali need more business expansion, like engineering, medical, pharmacy

reer NFD proof if given education and a stable state they will get educated

right now in kenya my family have sent to china 8 kids, 7 waa doctors and 1 petroleum engineering, kids must be pushed and forced to learn, education waa super important,

my dagodia in laws have so many doctors too

1doors are actually dong god, they just dont boast about it like certain other somali tribe ehm ehm

Sheffield mayor who banned trump from Sheffield is 1door, the girl councillor from Bristol waa 1door and mayor of tower hamlet,

its about bloody time, ealing has like atleast 50,000 out of the 400,000 people, and lots of 1door

Ogadens own all the pharmacies in UK, owned by somalia, from Manchester to Leicester to the one in southall, also in hayes, east london etc i have never seen a non Ogaden owned somali owned pharmacy,

this is because of the high education they get from kenya/ ethiopia, also a lot of the somali doctors waa Ogaden as well from NFD

dagodias do very well in top professional obs as well, but they also have in common with ogaden, they are from NFD

marehan is also quite and prefers to study, the most i met at uni waa marehan adn ogaden and dagodia,

hawiye prefers to go into business or taxi, to be fair yuo hardly see them in UK, most malis waa 1door then followed by harti

Mj doesn't like education usually, waa businessman, maqaxii, but every farax is doing it,

right now in kenya my family have sent to china 8 kids, 7 waa doctors and 1 petroleum engineering, kids must be pushed and forced to learn, education waa super important,

so u is bigfoot?

I see brother, for the sake of Allah, you have said something positive about the langaab 1door in this month
:trumpsmirk:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Exactly kkk whilst we are brown skin with more timo hindi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Kkkkk Hindi kulaha it’s Ramadan why you lying . You look just like the rest of Somalis .

Mo farah , typical Somali geeljire look .

2587404331.jpg

As a child .

Mo8_2276750b.jpg

Last edited:
I see brother, for the sake of Allah, you have said something positive about the langaab 1door in this month
:trumpsmirk:

1door people are sually good people when they dont have political cuqdad against you,

they can be emotional if your their natural enemy historical enemy, but compared to certain tribes that rape your 5 yar old kid, they are nasab, i will not mention the tribe that rapes 5 year olds, but we all know,

1doorka have similar culture to us caghdeers in respect and hospitality, but when they get emotional waa unstable,

besides, i have 1door blood in me, i am after all mohamed zubeer, ancestors of old from the somaliland border used to marry 1door girls,

besides, a lander like mine doesnt mine saying something kind, only langabs have cuqdad, and is Oagden not the epitome of landerness? :trumpsmirk:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
so in summary
- UK is for issaqs
- Minnesota is for Daroods
- Norway/Sweden is for Hawiye

Hawiye diaspora is not a "diaspora", we are economic migrants. Thats why we don't need to enter local politics and shit.

The others are refugees who were chased out of the country. This is their home.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Hawiye diaspora is not a "diaspora", we are economic migrants. The others are refugees who were chased out of the country.

I was talking with a middle class Turkish friend of mine and he always complains about how the Turkish peasants that went to Germany/Western Europe in the 50s/60s as guest workers ruined his people's reputation which blew my mind as the same thing is the case with us Hawiye Somalis. By the time we came to the West to settle down we were already thought of as low iq criminals due to the refugees we chased out of the country fucking up our reputation. We were laughing at it over a good coffee.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I was talking with a middle class Turkish friend of mine and he always complains about how the Turkish peasants that went to Germany/Western Europe in the 50s/60s as guest workers ruined his people's reputation which blew my mind as the same thing is the case with us Hawiye Somalis. By the time we came to the West to settle down we were already thought of as low iq criminals due to the refugees we chased out of the country fucking up our reputation. We were laughing at it over a good coffee.

We came here to make lacag and invest that back into Xamar. That's what Tarzan, Abdirahman Abdishakur, Yariisow etc and countless others all did.

These refugees know that they originate from village towns like Qaloocan, Gabiley, Dirdhabo etc so ofcourse London iyo Minnesota bey uga shidantahay :drakelaugh:i mean the most Ilhan Omar can ever expect to be back home is afhayeenka haweenka Puntland as an unpaid voluntary worker:drakelaugh:

We came here to make lacag and invest that back into Xamar. That's what Tarzan, Abdirahman Abdishakur, Yariisow etc and countless others all did.

These refugees know that they originate from village towns like Qaloocan, Gabiley, Dirdhabo etc so ofcourse London iyo Minnesota bey uga shidantahay :drakelaugh:i mean the most Ilhan Omar can ever expect to be back home is afhayeenka haweenka Puntland as an unpaid voluntary worker:drakelaugh:
Why you coming for my tuulo qaloocan were comfy in Sland adeer :pachah1:

Mrs May, f*ck your government everybody including you old looking slag!! Pray that they get here, this isn’t our country British Muslim or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts