Somali leftist, pro Palestine anti west, mocks the genocide against Uyghurs

I think she fell victim to CCP propaganda.

They create an army of foreign paid actors, journalists and vloggers that they send out to deny the coverage around Uyghurs and try to cast China in a better light

When you come across videos and articles saying/showing the opposite to counter the western coverage, it's easy to be duped by it.

Like this one:

I always liked Imran Khan, even before he became a famous politician, very decent character. Pakistan took a big loss with whatever shambolic nonsense that removed him. He has wide popularity among the people, still.

That case was a low-key depressing reality, to be honest. When you have a good leader at the helm, the established political entities will go against you because they love the status quo too much. The other people in power colluded against him and he was isolated.

Those actors who went against him claimed he mismanaged the economy, but the economy became worse once they came into power. It was never about the economy.

I saw the show of this BJP propagandist Arnab Goswami and I saw them talking about "is Imran Khan going to be removed?". And I was kind of laughing because I thought- oh this is just BJP propaganda. It's like when you hear Indian media suggesting Pakistan is going to suddenly balkanize. I didn't take it seriously at all. Pakistan zindabad. I thought sure this is just Indian media lies. Then later on I found out when they removed him.

The BJP forces were cackling when Imran Khan got removed. I thought Imran Khan really was doing bad on the economy. That was a lot of the rhetoric against him, like you mentioned. But the new gov doesn't seem to have fixed the economy. I think the new gov is an evil dictatorship out to intimidate its own people. I used to be on a Pakistani forum. I didn't post much because there was no religious section it was basically just geopolitics. it was pakistan defence forum They were pro Imran Khan and the imported gov somehow got the forum shut down. I think they threated somebody's family or something. if that's what they're doing to Pakistanis outside of Pakistan, what are they doing inside the country?

Last edited:

Trending