Somali kid brings ALCOHOL in his house and his parents are going wild again

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Normal"?

Walee caruurta qurbajoog are some new aged caasi waaldin qashin :trash:

How dare you raise your voice at your Hoyo iyo Abo that took care of you when you were a helpless baby?

How dare you raise your voice at your Hoyo iyo Abo that gave you a loving and caring shelter called home iyo cuunto that they were struggling to afford as refugees?

How dare you raise your voice at your Hoyo iyo Abo that taught you how to conduct yourself by teaching you morals iyo ethics so you can fend for yourself in the real world?

I hope your joking warya. That isn't a laughing matter. Like I said time and time again, you are not Jake iyo Melissa that can lash out at your Hoyo iyo Abo. We are Somali, and we respect and love our parents at all stages of our lives!!!
You act as if i chose to be born. If i had the choice i would say no. This life is shitty. There's nothing to be grateful for. I understand what you're saying but i can't do that.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
This is why I say I would never raised a child here in the west. Imagine your own child turning out like that or even worst.

You guys are always getting my hopes up when you say you're going back to Somalia to raise your kids but I've been lied to many times regarding this. Those that go end up just staying for an extended vacation of 1-2 years while their kids are still in diapers. Typical Somali small talk and sheeko.

Please make my dream come true.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending