Somali kid brings ALCOHOL in his house and his parents are going wild again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope let them
I will not pick up the peaces after raising them until adulthood they themselves ventured into such madness, cociane is a hard substance you will die trying to get off the stuff. Once adulthood sets in they are free to make whatever decision one chooses be it I will only guide them when they need me.
Well ur a gaal, so that much is expected, but even the other gaalos dont pull this kind of stuff.

A tad bit personal but do u plan to get marrie... Get in relations with a Somali.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well ur a gaal, so that much is expected, but even the other gaalos dont pull this kind of stuff.

A tad bit personal but do u plan to get marrie... Get in relations with a Somali.
I don't want marriage I prefer the single life don't want a man in my life

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Don't worry about it, I'm just really curious. You don't need to answer u know, I was just judging whether I believe u or not and I have come to a conclusion. U r 100% gaal
Thank you for your assessment of me, do I receive an allowance for such a result ?

Even if this is a prank the way he raised his voice and spoke to his mum is utterly disgusting. Wallahi dadkani waa khasaaro

I was shocked, angry, and sad all at the same time abayo!!!!!!

How can you raise your voice at your parents, who went through trials and tribulations just to make sure their children had the best upbringing and education :snoop:

These caruur think that they can raise their voice to their hoyo iyo abo like how Jake iyo Melissa do too Bob iyo Christina? :ohlord:

Walee waa Yaab!!!!!!!!

I was shocked, angry, and sad all at the same time abayo!!!!!!

How can you raise your voice at your parents, who went through trials and tribulations just to make sure their children had the best upbringing and education :snoop:

These caruur think that they can raise their voice to their hoyo iyo abo like how Jake iyo Melissa do too Bob iyo Christina? :ohlord:

Walee waa Yaab!!!!!!!!
Really??? I thought that was a normal thing to do
:cosbyhmm:

Really??? I thought that was a normal thing to do
:cosbyhmm:

"Normal"?

Walee caruurta qurbajoog are some new aged caasi waaldin qashin :trash:

How dare you raise your voice at your Hoyo iyo Abo that took care of you when you were a helpless baby?

How dare you raise your voice at your Hoyo iyo Abo that gave you a loving and caring shelter called home iyo cuunto that they were struggling to afford as refugees?

How dare you raise your voice at your Hoyo iyo Abo that taught you how to conduct yourself by teaching you morals iyo ethics so you can fend for yourself in the real world?

I hope your joking warya. That isn't a laughing matter. Like I said time and time again, you are not Jake iyo Melissa that can lash out at your Hoyo iyo Abo. We are Somali, and we respect and love our parents at all stages of our lives!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending