Somali kid brings ALCOHOL in his house and his parents are going wild again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of xoolos iyo dameers. Recording their embarrassing actions and broadcasting it to the world to see. They are so attention-hungry that they would embarrass themselves.

They would do anything to impress Jake iyo Melissa, who would laugh at them and say "Abdi your parents are sooooo lame. They don't let you drink alcohol, wear earrings, or have tattoos. NOT COOL ABDI!"

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What a bunch of xoolos iyo dameers. Recording their embarrassing actions and broadcasting it to the world to see. They are so attention-hungry that they would embarrass themselves iyo their parents.

They would do anything to impress Jake iyo Melissa, who would laugh at them and say "Abdi your parents are sooooo lame. They don't let you drink alcohol, wear earrings, or have tattoos."
Well they don't as a youth rebellion is a fun thing to do, and when your older you grow up to look back and think wow !! Never making such mistakes again. But a special snow flake which has been protected by his family all his life when in adulthood will find it hard to cope in the real world, they become naive and unable to grasp this harsh cold world. They trust everyone

black

live and let die.
Well they don't as a youth rebellion is a fun thing to do, and when your older you grow up to look back and think wow !! Never making such mistakes again. But a special snow flake which has been protected by his family all his life when in adulthood will find it hard to cope in the real world, they become naive and unable to grasp this harsh cold world. They trust everyone

That's bullshit what you just wrote, literal fucking faec- I mean, you and I could go through an eight ball with our future child. :banderas:Better to do it with us than without us, right boo?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That's bullshit what you just wrote, literal fucking faec- I mean, you and I could go through an eight ball with our future child. :banderas:Better to do it with us than without us, right boo?
Boo my child can do what he likes when he's an adult let him or her make mistakes and learn from them, rather than tell them don't do this don't do that. It will only entice them more tbh

black

live and let die.
Boo my child can do what he likes when he's an adult let him or her make mistakes and learn from them, rather than tell them don't do this don't do that. It will only entice them more tbh

My child? Does that mean I'm out of the picture?:camby:

So you won't tell him not to do it... and hope they just won't do it?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My child? Does that mean I'm out of the picture?:camby:

So you won't tell not to do it... and hope they just won't do it?
They will I am not stupid I know teenagers no means yes to them :) might as well not act retarded when I find out and instead guide him or her in suggesting alternatives to drugs and sex ??

black

live and let die.
They will I am not stupid I know teenagers no means yes to them :) might as well not act retarded when I find out and instead guide him or her in suggesting alternatives to drugs and sex ??

Did you drink, fornicate and do drugs when you were a teenager?

Wow, so what alternatives did u have in mind, what u gonna tell ur daughter to replace Tyrone with telletubies or maybe cocaine with curry.
:mugshotman:
Wow just wow

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wow, so what alternatives did u have in mind, what u gonna tell ur daughter to replace Tyrone with telletubies or maybe cocaine with curry.
:mugshotman:
Wow just wow
Nope let them
I will not pick up the peaces after raising them until adulthood they themselves ventured into such madness, cociane is a hard substance you will die trying to get off the stuff. Once adulthood sets in they are free to make whatever decision one chooses be it I will only guide them when they need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending