Somali kenyans triggered after Xalimo marries Kenyan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol: They would a heart attack if they came to the West

She is beautiful just a bit too much meat on her arms.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She should work on her flabby arms before throwing a wedding and wearing that hideous dress.

P.s

Her marriage invalid. She might as well just lived with him instead of wasting her money on a wedding party.

World

VIP
She is a d*ilo who married a gaal Madow

May Allah curse her and her marriage. It's haram and she is living in zina.

Not a single Somali in the wedding pictures

As for the d*ilos in the west, nobody gives a shit about them. Somalis back home look down upon them for abandoning their religion and culture. They don't even view them as Somali, but as foreigners.

World

VIP
As for you, can you just f*ck off and marry a Madow and leave the Somali community? We all hate your types. You have abandoned your Somalinimo to adopt another identity and culture. Why do you cling on to the Somali identity?

Last edited:
As for you, can you just f*ck off and marry a Madow and leave the Somali community. We all hate your types. You have abandoned your Somalinimo to adopt another identity and culture. Why do you cling on to the Somali identity?

I’m just mad people don’t notice a pattern going on line the bantuization of parts of Kenya , Tanzania, etc.
People closely related to us genetically are going extinct and I don’t want Somalis going down the same path. :ileycry:

I like Somali history overall . We shouldn’t be marrying out especially when our population is so low compared to theirs :meleshame: that trend could literally reduce the Somali identity in a another generation or twos time

Muji

VIP
As for you, can you just f*ck off and marry a Madow and leave the Somali community? We all hate your types. You have abandoned your Somalinimo to adopt another identity and culture. Why do you cling on to the Somali identity?

When are you and @n9 making this thing halal

World

VIP
I’m just mad people don’t notice a pattern going on line the bantuization of parts of Kenya , Tanzania, etc.
People closely related to us genetically are going extinct and I don’t want Somalis going down the same path. :ileycry:

I like Somali history overall . We shouldn’t be marrying out especially when our population is so low compared to theirs :meleshame: that trend could literally reduce the Somali identity in a another generation or twos time
This is the goal of @NA9

She is a traitor who wants the whole world to be bantu

I've never seen this self hatred outside of somali females wallahi

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Very cute couple and look so happy together. The Kenyans I’ve met were well mannered and good looking. She is a lucky woman
May God bless their marriage:it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.