Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
DsiL7nZX4AIlWFw

Red bull gives you wings.
toptal-blog-image-1510050678175-7467cb848f7ded830c9c7f2110c47423.gif

Eating good kulaha. Is that what southerners call a belly full of HIV?
:mjlol:

blog_scale_600.jpg

She has a caring and loving husband. He is looking after his family and they seem to be happy. That is all it matters and why will they care about what a bunch of xenophobic guys think?

Will she wait for these Somali men to abuse her and her children?

Last edited:
She has a caring and loving husband. He is looking after his family and they seem to be happy. That is all matters and why will they care about what a bunch of xenophobic guys think?

Damn just watched wow these Somali men have no shame, I would execute these mofos if I was king of Somalia. Fucking xoolos

She has a caring and loving husband. He is looking after his family and they seem to be happy. That is all it matters and why will they care about what a bunch of xenophobic guys think?

Exactly. Their family is happy and he seems like a nice guy, so why does it matter to these weirdos who don't know who tf she is?
I doubt she is Somali. And if she is Somali, probably one of the low-caste tribes.
There's no such thing as a low-caste tribe :camby:
All Somalis are equal regardless of tribes

Exactly. Their family is happy and he seems like a nice guy, so why does it matter to these weirdos who don't know who tf she is?

There's no such thing as a low-caste tribe :camby:
All Somalis are equal regardless of tribes

@xalimathe6

Somalis are not equal, if you are not a nomad and not doing this;

46407331_563978320729557_5080541596399697920_n.jpg

then, you are a low-caste. Historically, the idea of a "low-caste" Somali is rooted being not a camel owner. The low-caste Somalis are skilled people who make tools, farmers and builders. They were not camel owners/nomads. If you are bewildered in what this High-caste Somali is doing, check this link;

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-is-this-called-in-somali-culture.52715/

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Give me a break 1000 of 1000 of Somali prostitutes are selling their bodies in Kenya due to somali failed country who is in war for 30 fking years and nobody talks about but she marries a Christian and all of a sudden outrage.sxbyaal fix your country being the shittest of the shithole even by Madow standards somalia is a hellhole.the average kenyan Madow is more wealthier have stable country/economy and is more productive then the average lazy Somali who rather spend his time/money on khat and qabiil talk then fix his forever fucked up somalia.i rather be a Madow Kenyan living in stable economically sound country then a Somali living in constant game of warfare famine and never ending killings

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@A man @NFD @Always Lit @MtotoMremboxxx hope you guys speak swahili?!?!:ufdup:

@A man hilo ni kweli ama?
Ina nichekesha vile wanavyolia, ati wasomali wana wakawisha/mtia wasichana/warembo wao... eti wamfanyia vibaya, hiyo lina maana gani?... wacha nicheke kiSwahilically, kwi kwi kwi:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::hahaidiot:

I see kenyan Somalis OJ:tocry:

"sidaas kuwada ha yabaan kikuyada. No naxariis for gikuyus" payback time kulaha:ftw9nwa:
Huyu jamaa ameangukiya mrembo jh, with thick arms like that I bet she doesn't even need pillows at night :banderas:

I'm starting to see a lot of these kikuyus and Luos capturing are xalimos and fighting back these days... I'll have to call all 18 and above healthy faraxs in kenya to join the war :fittytousand:

Give me a break 1000 of 1000 of Somali prostitutes are selling their bodies in Kenya due to somali failed country who is in war for 30 fking years and nobody talks about but she marries a Christian and all of a sudden outrage.sxbyaal fix your country being the shittest of the shithole even by Madow standards somalia is a hellhole.the average kenyan Madow is more wealthier have stable country/economy and is more productive then the average lazy Somali who rather spend his time/money on khat and qabiil talk then fix his forever fucked up somalia.i rather be a Madow Kenyan living in stable economically sound country then a Somali living in constant game of warfare famine and never ending killings
I tho you hated jarers:hmm:

Aww that baby is so cute
So people are going nuts cause she had a baby with a Kenyan before marriage lol
Damn man why do people go crazy over something that is outside of their control

This story is the perfect outlet for Somali men to display their racism and misogyny.

I have come to the sad realisation that our people are xoolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts