Somali kenyans triggered after Xalimo marries Kenyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Was sihir used on this ugly fat old girl.
Look at them happy for getting our worst looking one.

Women are emotionally inferior than men and thus are more prone to selfhate . That's why you never see men congratulating each other for marrying out of their race.

Damn, Kenyans really don't like Somalis. The comment section of that tweet are filled with Kenyaatis shading us. They all seem to be angry about how insular Somalis are and think that not inter-marrying is backwards thinking
I think it has do with inferiority complex otherwise why care about weather we want to intermarry with them or not.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Huyu jamaa ameangukiya mrembo jh, with thick arms like that I bet she doesn't even need pillows at night :banderas:

I'm starting to see a lot of these kikuyus and Luos capturing are xalimos and fighting back these days... I'll have to call all 18 and above healthy faraxs in kenya to join the war :fittytousand:
Recruit as many faaraxs as you can:fittytousand:

Yo this nigga bragging too. Iinan buu naga qaaday #wajirsfinest and "thank you my somali brothers/sisters" kulaha. When my dad grew up in Kenya this crap was unthinkable. Wallahi the madow in kenya feared the Somali even inside his own bantustan. The Kenya Somalis have grown soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts