Somali is a semitic language (WITH EVIDENCE)

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Tell us more brother everyone knows Nimrood is a Cushite
I would like to inquire whether you may have overlooked the tafsir. In the conversation, it mentions that Kush is from the lineage of Shem, not Ham. I suggest delving deeper into Islamic history with a focus on authoritative scholarly sources and narrations for a more accurate understanding. Abandon your dependance on Kafir Guess work.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Dude the Abyssinians are Semitic, how else do you think Christianity came over there’s
You think another race must take over to spread a religion? This is Deen and it's serious, don't make me send hadiths to embarrass you

Cush

Cushite Arab
I would like to inquire whether you may have overlooked the tafsir. In the conversation, it mentions that Kush is from the lineage of Shem, not Ham. I suggest delving deeper into Islamic history with a focus on authoritative scholarly sources and narrations for a more accurate understanding. Abandon your dependance on Kafir Guess work.
Ok brother but where did IK get the genealogy from? I know Arabs knew Cush but how Shem? Any official sources or hadith

techsamatar

Dude the Abyssinians are Semitic, how else do you think Christianity came over there?
The Semitic family of languages, the most widespread of which is Arabic, is a branch of a larger language phylum called Afroasiatic which consists of the Semitic, Ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, Omotic and Chadic families.

Xoxoxo

VIP
You think another race must take over to spread a religion? This is Deen and it's serious, don't make me send hadiths to embarrass you
Give me a Hadith where it says that the Abyssinian’s aren’t Semitic then.

although it’s assumed, there’s a theory that those habeshas are descendant of a tribe that came over from Yemen, aka they aren’t even native to Africa.

Xoxoxo

VIP
The Semitic family of languages, the most widespread of which is Arabic, is a branch of a larger language phylum called Afroasiatic which consists of the Semitic, Ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, Omotic and Chadic families.
As a Cushitic language Somali is part of the great Afroasiatic language family whose other branches include Semitic, Berber, Chadic and Ancient Egyptian.

We speak an Afro-asiatic language, not a Semitic language. This would also mean we descent from Sem if we take the religious route, which we do not!

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Some habesha languages are very soft on the ear like tigrinya. Sounds similar to Somali
How is it similar to somali.
Tigrinya sound like off brand Arabic. Oromo and Afar sounds like a high pitched version of Somali.
Amharic sounds like a jinn is trying to pry open my ears.

techsamatar

Ok brother but where did IK get the genealogy from? I know Arabs knew Cush but how Shem? Any official sources or hadith
I am having difficulty understanding your question.

Al-Tabari (d. 923), the famed Muslim historian and Qur’anic exegete, recorded in his Ta’rikh al-rusul wa’l-muluk (“The History of the Messengers and Kings”) the following on the authority of ‘Abd Allāh b. ‘Abbās, the cousin of the prophet Muhammad of Arabia:

The Children of Sam (Shem) settled in the center of the Earth, which is between Satidma and the sea and between Yemen and Syria. Allah made the prophets from them, revealed the Books to them, made them beautiful, gave them a black complexion, luminous and free of blemish…The children of Ham settled in the south..Allah gave them a black complexion and gave some of them a black complexion, luminous and blemish-free…The children of Japheth settled in Safoun toward the north…They are light-skinned and very fair-skinned.

Xoxoxo

VIP
How is it similar to somali.
Tigrinya sound like off brand Arabic. Oromo and Afar sounds like a high pitched version of Somali.
Amharic sounds like a jinn is trying to pry open my ears.
Wallahi it’s actually an insult to even compare our languages to the habeshas

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Lots of people parrot this belief. Can you tell me why exactly it’s closer to Somali than Arabic is
Screenshot_20231007-003340_Gallery.jpg

Cush

Cushite Arab
As a Cushitic language Somali is part of the great Afroasiatic language family whose other branches include Semitic, Berber, Chadic and Ancient Egyptian.

We speak an Afro-asiatic language, not a Semitic language. This would also mean we descent from Sem if we take the religious route, which we do not!
Not only did he prove we speak a Semitic language through the thousands of words, which are everyday ones, he also identified the structural similarities and correspondingly the history and multitude of reasons why Arabic is unique to us, trade alone can not influence a language so substantially and if this was the case we'd share many words with the Romans. These decisions on the group our langauge would branch under were formulated by white racist colonial anthropologist, ma cadaan kuffar ah ba ixsaan ku siinii? Use you brain instead of being hard headed

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
In the conversation, it mentions that Kush is from the lineage of Shem, not Ham.

you sure about that one? Quoting this source for research:
6. And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

7. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

8. And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

9. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

10. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

11. Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

12. And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

13. And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,

14. And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.

15. And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,

16. And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,

17. And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,

18. And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.

19. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

20. These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Wallahi it’s actually an insult to even compare our languages to the habeshas
Are you mentally retarded? The Arabic language falls under the Semitic branch and yet you take offence, the greatest language in the world, maxaa ka galay hadii ay ku hadlaan af semitic xabashida? This is an ancient language family

Xoxoxo

VIP
Not only did he prove we speak a Semitic language through the thousands of words, which are everyday ones, he also identified the structural similarities and correspondingly the history and multitude of reasons why Arabic is unique to us, trade alone can not influence a language so substantially and if this was the case we'd share many words with the Romans. These decisions on the group our langauge would branch under were formulated by white racist colonial anthropologist, ma cadaan kuffar ah ba ixsaan ku siinii? Use you brain instead of being hard headed
So according to your logic we are Semetic & the descendants of Sem, and not Cushitic, nor the descendants of Cush?

techsamatar

Madam, it appears that my efforts to impart knowledge have gone unnoticed. I have taken significant steps to provide authentic tafsir and scholarly insights rooted in Islamic history. Specifically, I have emphasized that according to Islamic teachings, Cush is the son of Shem. Consequently, the Cushitic people are considered Semitic both linguistically and racially. Interestingly, this lineage has remained relatively pure over time, especially in the Horn of Africa, which was not influenced by the Persian and Roman migrations as extensively as the Arabian Peninsula, as predicted by the Prophet.

Kindly re-read my messages once again, as I am the sole individual here, relying solely on Islamic knowledge and disregarding interpretations based on non-believers' speculations, charts, haplogroups, and similar elements.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Are you mentally retarded? The Arabic language falls under the Semitic branch and yet you take offence, the greatest language in the world, maxaa ka galay hadii ay ku hadlaan af semitic xabashida? This is an ancient language family
dude I think you’re retarded since I was talking about the language off the habeshas, not about Arabic.

If it’s the greatest language in the world then stop speaking Somali lol

Cush

Cushite Arab
Madam, it appears that my efforts to impart knowledge have gone unnoticed. I have taken significant steps to provide authentic tafsir and scholarly insights rooted in Islamic history. Specifically, I have emphasized that according to Islamic teachings, Cush is the son of Shem. Consequently, the Cushitic people are considered Semitic both linguistically and racially. Interestingly, this lineage has remained relatively pure over time, especially in the Horn of Africa, which was not influenced by the Persian and Roman migrations as extensively as the Arabian Peninsula, as predicted by the Prophet.

Kindly re-read my messages once again, as I am the sole individual here, relying solely on Islamic knowledge and disregarding interpretations based on non-believers' speculations, charts, haplogroups, and similar elements.
Brother this woman is crazy, I've provided clear cut evidence consistently from top DNA companies and historical evidences yet she still denies

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Give me a Hadith where it says that the Abyssinian’s aren’t Semitic then.

although it’s assumed, there’s a theory that those habeshas are descendant of a tribe that came over from Yemen, aka they aren’t even native to Africa.
This whole thing is overblown. If Habashi were Semetic they wouldn't look like us.

These Habash have an extra 5-10% west Eurasian admixture compared to Somali due to Yemeni Semetic migrations 3,000 years ago. This wasn't a complete replacement or a mass mixing event. It was a Semitic people migrating across the red sea and become the ruling class and assimilating the central Cushitic Agew into their Semetic culture and language. The closer to the red sea, the more Semetic their blood and language is. Eritrean and tigrayans are most Semetic in blood and tongue but end of the day they still look Cushitic because that's what they mostly are.

Abyssinians are Semetic-fied Cushites. They have some Semetic blood and speak a language of Yemeni Highlands but are ultimately Central Cushitic people.
Whilst Eritrean and Tigrayans have Strong Semetic influence. Most Amhara, especially far away from the coast, are basically Cushitic people that got assimilated by Ethio semites. People talk about oromo assimilation but don't realise Amxaro were also assimilating people. That's why Af-Amhara has such strong Cushitic influence.

Trending

Latest posts