Somali is a semitic language (WITH EVIDENCE)

Nigga are you disagreeing with the thousands of linguists that determined The somali language falls under the cushitic branch of afro-asiatic languages?!
Fulani language is closer to somali
Than arab is to somali language
Adopted loan words≠origins
Lots of people parrot this belief. Can you tell me why exactly it’s closer to Somali than Arabic is

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Nigga are you disagreeing with the thousands of linguists that determined The somali language falls under the cushitic branch of afro-asiatic languages?!
Fulani language is closer to somali
Than arab is to somali language
Adopted loan words≠origins
No offense, but I don't aspire to emulate being Modern Arab wannabe or advocate for them, and I find it personally insulting when people assume otherwise. This sentiment stems from the fact that modern Arabs are not descendants of Shem. As a dedicated student of the faith and Islam, I urge against relying on conjecture from non-believers who might not understand that Isa (Jesus) was not depicted as white with blue eyes, and that modern Ashkenazi Jews are not the true descendants of Yakub (Jacob)/Israel.

Certainly, we identify ourselves as Cushitic, speaking a language belonging to the Cushitic and Afro-Asiatic language family. However, it's important to acknowledge the influence of Islam and scholars in tracing our lineage back to Cush, one of the three sons of Nuh (Noah) specifically from the line of Sam/Shem. This historical and religious context establishes the Semitic connection of Cushitic people. Regardless of individual concern or interest, these are fundamental truths. Geographically, this connection is reinforced by the divine settlement of Shem in the heart of the Earth, including the Arabian Peninsula and the surrounding regions of North and East Africa. It's worth noting that the term "Middle East" is a British colonial construct; historically, Romans and Greeks considered this area as an extension of North East Africa, often referred to as Greater Cush.

I want to clarify that I'm merely an observer and not associated with any specific group like Al-Adani or Cush users. However, I felt the need to express an Islamic perspective because I prefer relying on Islamic teachings rather than charts and conjecture from non-believers.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Anyways in that case does that mean we’re a Latin language too since we have a lot of loan words from Italian & French? Or does that rule not apply in this case

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Somalis were originally different clans hailing from Cushitic East Africa.
The theory you're poorly promoting is called: "Proto Semitic-Hamitic."

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
1696629841105.gif

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
When i try to marry an Arab woman and her father calls be “abeed aswad” im gonna show him this thread which will totally convince him.

I put my faith in your research. Don’t fail me.

Anyways in that case does that mean we’re a Latin language too since we have a lot of loan words from Italian & French? Or does that rule not apply in this case
It’s not about loan words it’s about stratum vocal tones and root origins

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Do you have anymore hadiths brother I'm tired of writing paragraphs every time and what's the evidence we are from Shem? Aren't Africans Hamites?
Tafsir Ibn Kathir is a highly respected Islamic commentary that meticulously interprets Quranic verses and Hadiths. It is considered one of the most authentic tafsirs, renowned for its reliance on textual evidence. Its fame among scholars is second only to al-Tabari, establishing its credibility in the field of Islamic interpretation.

The Debate Between Ibrahim Al-Khalil(AS) and King Nimrod​

surah Al-Baqarah- verse 259.

The king who disputed with Ibrahim was King Nimrod, son of Canaan, son of Kush, son of Sam, son of Noah, as Mujahid stated. It was also said that he was Nimrod, son of Falikh, son of Abir, son of Shalikh, son of Arfakhshand, son of Shem, son of Noah. Mujahid said, “The kings who ruled the eastern and western parts of the world are four, two believers and two disbelievers. As for the two believing kings, they were Sulayman bin Dawud and Dhul-Qarnayn. As for the two disbelieving kings, they were Nimrod and Nebuchadnezzar.” Allah knows best.

Allah said,

I used the introduction for my point. For a comprehensive full story and interpretation of the surah, I will provide a link below.

https://quran.com/2:258/tafsirs/en-tafisr-ibn-kathir

I understand and acknowledge that Kush/Cush being a son of Shem signifies the Semitic lineage of Horn Africans. Geographically, this corresponds to the area designated by Allah for Shem's descendants. However, I don't identify as Arab. Doing so would be misleading, considering the significant changes in features and phenotype among modern Arabs, who aren't original Arabs or from Shem's lineage. I firmly believe that my people and I are Semitic, and this belief is supported by Islamic evidence. Despite this, I maintain my Somali identity based on my ethnicity.

I possess profound insights into the hidden knowledge within my religion, particularly concerning history and races. Despite the potential strong reactions from certain groups like Hoteps, I remain unfazed. I hold this knowledge for personal enlightenment or to humble those who claim superiority based on Arab identity or language. Some argue that non-Arab Muslims owe their faith to Arabs, but historical facts, like their Persian ancestors being slaves to the original Arabs, challenge such assertions.

Last edited:

Cush

Cushite Arab
Tafsir Ibn Kathir is a highly respected Islamic commentary that meticulously interprets Quranic verses and Hadiths. It is considered one of the most authentic tafsirs, renowned for its reliance on textual evidence. Its fame among scholars is second only to al-Tabari, establishing its credibility in the field of Islamic interpretation.

The Debate Between Ibrahim Al-Khalil(AS) and King Nimrod​

surah Al-Baqarah- verse 259.

The king who disputed with Ibrahim was King Nimrod, son of Canaan, son of Kush, son of Sam, son of Noah, as Mujahid stated. It was also said that he was Nimrod, son of Falikh, son of Abir, son of Shalikh, son of Arfakhshand, son of Shem, son of Noah. Mujahid said, “The kings who ruled the eastern and western parts of the world are four, two believers and two disbelievers. As for the two believing kings, they were Sulayman bin Dawud and Dhul-Qarnayn. As for the two disbelieving kings, they were Nimrod and Nebuchadnezzar.” Allah knows best.

Allah said,

I used the introduction for my point. For a comprehensive full story and interpretation of the surah, I will provide a link below.

https://quran.com/2:258/tafsirs/en-tafisr-ibn-kathir

I understand and acknowledge that Kush/Cush being a son of Shem signifies the Semitic lineage of Horn Africans. Geographically, this corresponds to the area designated by Allah for Shem's descendants. However, I don't identify as Arab. Doing so would be misleading, considering the significant changes in features and phenotype among modern Arabs, who aren't original Arabs or from Shem's lineage. I firmly believe that my people and I are Semitic, and this belief is supported by Islamic evidence. Despite this, I maintain my Somali identity based on my ethnicity.

I possess profound insights into the hidden knowledge within my religion, particularly concerning history and races. Despite the potential strong reactions from certain groups like Hoteps, I remain unfazed. I hold this knowledge for personal enlightenment or to humble those who claim superiority based on Arab identity or language. Some argue that non-Arab Muslims owe their faith to Arabs, but historical facts, like their Persian ancestors being slaves to the original Arabs, challenge such assertions.
Tell us more brother everyone knows Nimrood is a Cushite

Cush

Cushite Arab
Dude your Somali ancestors are probably crying & throwing up for you cause you put us in the same group as habeshas
Habesha are sheegads and not pure Semits and most Arabs are fake this is according to hadith

Cush

Cushite Arab
Uh no they actually are Semitic speaking people, their language is also ugly af and sounds demonic in itself.
They may speak Semitic but according to DNA they are from J1 P58 a sheegad haplogroup from the Caucasus this is verofied by DNA btw

Xoxoxo

VIP
They may speak Semitic but according to DNA they are from J1 P58 a sheegad haplogroup from the Caucasus this is verofied by DNA btw
Dude the Abyssinians are Semitic, how else do you think Christianity came over there?

Trending

Latest posts