Somali guys would you ever get in a relationship with an Asexual woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
1g6jyc.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Not only Somalis guys. Most men around the world wouldn't get into a relationship with a asexuasl woman.

VixR

Veritas
It would be interesting to know whether you would marry a woman who is Asexual?
A hetero woman wouldn't be able to sustain a relationship with an asexual or low drive guy. You'd have to find an asexual man. These couples do exist. They're called companionate marriages. Good luck lol.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A hetero woman wouldn't be able to sustain a relationship with an asexual or low drive guy. You'd have to find an asexual man. These couples do exist. They're called companionate marriages. Good luck lol.
That is super weird...what do they do? Stare into each others eyes or something? Reminds me of a story about prince:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

giphy.gif

Gambar

VIP
If she doesn't want to have sex then she can take the cooking duties from the other wife.

I'm an understanding and flexible husband. :siilaanyosmile:

Sultans used to have hundreds of concubines. They didn't get to have sex with them all. :umad:
So what's the purpose baan ku leeyahay?

VixR

Veritas
That is super weird...what do they do? Stare into each others eyes or something? Reminds me of a story of prince:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
They hold each other real tight :icon e biggrin:

There's parts to a relationship. Sex is an integral part for most ppl, but it isn't everything. An asexual won't care about the sex so anything but, I guess.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They hold each other real tight :icon e biggrin:

There's parts to a relationship. Sex is an integral part for most ppl, but it isn't everything.
Obv there's parts to a relationship no need to tell me that but how does one not have sex. Like you said its integral for normal people :heh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That is super weird...what do they do? Stare into each others eyes or something? Reminds me of a story of prince:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

There's more to a relationship than sex. Though sex and intimacy is a big part of a relationship. I assume asexuals would do all the things couples do minus sex. Trips, laughing, spending time with each other. I don't know how they feel about cuddling though. @Baris&Basto do you hate cuddling?

'Asexual' state is a mere myth, unless the women is hormonally deficient or has morphed into the size of baby landwhale ala @Thatsomaligirl which kills libido, with a combination of whack 1 minute betaised sex she is used too, everyone would turn 'asexual' from that even men.

All it takes for a real experienced man to snap her out of the temporal 'asexual' state very quickly, but I can't see women like @VixR attract those types, with europhile world view, white man don't have this kind of reputation, nor able to go deep enough to threaten that deep African G-spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts