Somali guys would you ever get in a relationship with an Asexual woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It sounds awful somaha. Wallahi this site is forcing us to learn unsightly British slang against our will :mjlol:

crazy-laughter.jpg

Not really I dont.

Have you considered talking to a physician or getting some sort of medical consult? As someone else mentioned this sort of thing is a spectrum rather than a discrete and immutable thing that is "on" or "off". Most people have likely had times in their life where their libido was effectively zero. Perhaps there is some underlying medical condition that has not been addressed that could be causing this. Don't deprive yourself of a very fulfilling aspect of life and take on an identity that was constructed by a bunch of overweight neckbeards on reddit.

VixR

Veritas
Oi lemme go have meself a bit of a schlick and off to bed I go innit - A horny Brit before they hit the sack.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Knew you were a troll :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
Baby didn't you know I am the queen troll ? I love intimacy I read romance novels all the time with a smile on their face when the twon couple finally hit it off. Aaah the warm palpating feeling I experience inside my inner heart. I love feeling sexual it's the best feeling in the world a woman can have. Now I need to find the perfect man to share this experience with.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Btw you English peeps should support the raptors they gave back to the Somali community by building courts for the ciyaal suuqs :mjcry:
They had no choice after all the cocaine sprinkling activities you Dixon dwelling characters took part in.

Status
Not open for further replies.