Somali guys would you ever get in a relationship with an Asexual woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
No duh:bell:

You shoulda asked @Baris&Basto if spooning counts or not
Cuddling and spooning aren't sex. They're asexual not atouchual :drakelaugh:

But there are ppl who hate being touched or hugged, and shit like that too.
'Asexual' state is a mere myth, unless the women is hormonally deficient or has morphed into the size of baby landwhale ala @Thatsomaligirl which kills libido, with a combination of whack 1 minute betaised sex she is used too, everyone would turn 'asexual' from that even men.

All it takes for a real experienced man to snap her out of the temporal 'asexual' state very quickly, but I can't see women like @VixR attract those types, with europhile world view, white man don't have this kind of reputation.
Asexuals are a myth, but the earth is flat :drakelaugh:

Listen, f*ck off. I deliberately curb the likes of you, herpderp Alpha-beta me a "real" man types, thank you very much.

Find someone asexual lol I'm sure there's a dating site for that kind

'Asexual' state is a mere myth, unless the women is hormonally deficient or has morphed into the size of baby landwhale ala @Thatsomaligirl which kills libido, with a combination of whack 1 minute betaised sex she is used too, everyone would turn 'asexual' from that even men.

All it takes for a real experienced man to snap her out of the temporal 'asexual' state very quickly, but I can't see women like @VixR attract those types, with europhile world view, white man don't have this kind of reputation, nor able to go deep enough to threaten that deep African G-spot.

You sound like a beta tbh

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i wasnt ready for that level of explicitness :urgh:

this is coming from the nigga who said bahalka ku bood bood

Find someone asexual lol I'm sure there's a dating site for that kind

You sound like a beta tbh

dhegdheereeeeey

201512_1019_agdgc.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending