Somali guys would you ever get in a relationship with an Asexual woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
'Asexual' state is a mere myth, unless the women is hormonally deficient or has morphed into the size of baby landwhale ala @Thatsomaligirl which kills libido, with a combination of whack 1 minute betaised sex she is used too, everyone would turn 'asexual' from that even men.

All it takes for a real experienced man to snap her out of the temporal 'asexual' state very quickly, but I can't see women like @VixR attract those types, with europhile world view, white man don't have this kind of reputation, nor able to go deep enough to threaten that deep African G-spot.
Why is your beta-ass still mentioning me? Still butt-hurt from before? :siilaanyolaugh:

If you're not having sex at least five times a week and you're sleeping with your spouse everyday and he or she is not out of town or something, you are asexual or one of you is.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lmao...I just found this thread and it's kinda old but also pretty interesting so far.
:umwhat:Why are guys so averse to dating as3xual girls or even "going without" for some time...when most of them have been (and continue to be) virgins for decades???:mjlol: Anyone wanna revive this thread??:lolbron:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Lmao...I just found this thread and it's kinda old but also pretty interesting so far.
:umwhat:Why are guys so averse to dating as3xual girls or even "going without" for some time...when most of them have been (and continue to be) virgins for decades???:mjlol: Anyone wanna revive this thread??:lolbron:
The concept of being in a relationship with a woman that does not particularly want or desire anything on the sexual side is enough to put off most people. I know that sex isn't everything in a relationship, but this is a pretty reasonable deal-breaker.

TooMacaan

VIP
The concept of being in a relationship with a woman that does not particularly want or desire anything on the sexual side is enough to put off most people. I know that sex isn't everything in a relationship, but this is a pretty reasonable deal-breaker.
But as3xuality is more of an orientation (or lack thereof)...it doesn't mean that the individual isn't able or willing to engage in those acts, just that they don't desire it (especially pertaining to attraction towards a male or female). For example, they can still do it to reproduce or once in a while so that their partner doesn't get too strained or whatever.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
But as3xuality is more of an orientation (or lack thereof)...it doesn't mean that the individual isn't able or willing to engage in those acts, just that they don't desire it (especially pertaining to attraction towards a male or female). For example, they can still do it to reproduce or once in a while so that their partner doesn't get too strained or whatever.
And that, in and of itself is a deal breaker for a lot of people.
Most men want their partner to want them too (in the physical sense), and not having that would be kind of off-putting.
It just seems like it would be a strained relationship to me, personally, and I think many people would agree with me there.

Most men want their partner to want them too (in the physical sense), and not having that would be kind of off-putting.
It just seems like it would be a strained relationship to me, personally, and I think many people would agree with me there.
Speak for yourself. Some of us are more than satisfied to sleep with a corpse :ufdup:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Having a asexual woman for a wife is akin to sitting at a lavish dining table with her with a feast presented before us, whilst both of us agree to never partake in it ever.:patrice:

I'll never be with asexual woman, maybe when I'm old and the pleasures that enslave the youth abandon me I'd entertain this idea, but at 21? Unimaginable.:ummhmm:

The sexual relation is a corner stone of any romantic relation.
Having sex with someone that doesnt want it sounds awfull, making love is more than "penis in vagina".

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol. but what if the partner doesn't know? Like what if the as3xual one fakes it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending