Somali Guys is this True or Nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Interesting very interesting. I saw awhile ago a twitter sheikh being exposed for DMing some female. Literally the exact opposite of what everyone thought of him

Sheekhyada are the worst. Don’t trust anyone who claims to be a sheekh :gaasdrink:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Sheekhyada are the worst. Don’t trust anyone who claims to be a sheekh :gaasdrink:

You can trust me abaayo. Sheikhs are the best. I am a honorary Sheikh. Let me recite Surah Al Kahf to you today. It's Friday maybe you need some Sheikhs in your life.

SumMo

very lowkey
Only for you... bending you over and spankin u is one of my favorite activities.
I am officially unwatching this thread.

Shaytaanka ku batay..
04BBCC3B-5890-43CE-B3C8-EAAFEA42DA4C.gif

955AD392-FA70-409F-B08E-AC21ABC37655.gif

RICH

You can trust me abaayo. Sheikhs are the best. I am a honorary Sheikh. Let me recite Surah Al Kahf to you today. It's Friday maybe you need some Sheikhs in your life.

Surah Al-Kahf on friday... What you gon read on saturday? T-Pain - buy me a drink? :trumpsmirk:

I’ve already got my dear Aabo.

Sheikh

VIP
Surah Al-Kahf on friday... What you gon read on saturday? T-Pain - buy me a drink? :trumpsmirk:

I’ve already got my dear Aabo.

Well no I read the Quran as much as I can. And who's your Aabo. :siilaanyolaugh:

RICH

Well no I read the Quran as much as I can. And who's your Aabo. :siilaanyolaugh:

Well well well :westbrookswag:

Now I feel guilty for listening to my usual Dutch hip hop :patrice:

He ain’t no famous sheekh I was playing. But he is a good man who knows a lot about the deen. May Allaah bless him. Ameen :it0tdo8:

Sheikh

VIP
Well well well :westbrookswag:

Now I feel guilty for listening to my usual Dutch hip hop :patrice:

He ain’t no famous sheekh I was playing. But he is a good man who knows a lot about the deen. May Allaah bless him. Ameen :it0tdo8:

May Allah bless you abaayo :it0tdo8: after all it's Friday. The Sheikh here will make Dua for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.