Somali Guys is this True or Nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this the main reason why I don’t watch Somali youtubers.

Same damn topics all the time like we get it we’re Somali y’all have any other content to contribute?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If she hasn't been married before and she's past the age of 27 big chance she is either a hoe or infertile/lesbian/depressed

Could the same thing be said about dudes than. Not many dudes gonna abstain that long.plus you got bachelors. Not every dude gonna want to get married after they finish school. They got money now and a decent job. Some dudes like to go wild during those years.

SumMo

very lowkey
When Somali women hit 30 they instantly seem unnattractive to me since I see them as habaryars.
3C65757E-53DC-4581-9FC8-0F3AF394250F.gif

SumMo

very lowkey
We can't do this anymore
:francis:
I'm just gonna troll your anorexic ass... I mean "voluptuous" glute.
:duckr:
Calool weyn, please controll your TS (trolling syndrome)! I simply couldn’t accept this rude comment of yours, and had to reply.

Don’t get all trolling on me now..:nahgirl:

Calool weyn, please controll your TS (trolling syndrome)! I personally couldn’t accept this rude comment of yours, and had to reply.

Don’t get all trolling on me now..:nahgirl:

What is your fascination with my calool abaayo macaan.
:pachah1:
Cunug? Are we having a child or something? I swear I always used contraceptives tho.
:lolbron:

SumMo

very lowkey
Hey, you're the one who quoted me and started fantasising about my awesome pull out game.
:kanyeshrug:
You have the potential to become a great troll abaayo anorexic fuuto weyn .
:kendrickcry:
Follow me on the path to become a trolling queen.
:mjswag:
Shaydaanka iska naar ninyahow. Ramadan is approaching!:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.