Somali guys and mathow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Worldwide rates of oral herpes is between 60% and 95% in adults.
The distribution of that virus is insanely high wherever you go, so that figure doesn't really add credence to you saying Americans are filthy :manny:

I thought that was a specifically American prevalence rate.

Not as insecure as @emptyflowhearts
He probably asks his caadan gf to whip him in bed and call him a :siilaanyolaugh:
I have a theory on why so many of you are into lesbian looking chinks. Tell me if it's right...:cosbyhmm:

Is it because you know you'll never interact with them? They're on the other side of the world, whereas with normal guys they remind you of the reality that you repel them.

:mjlol:

You ok sxb? u seem upset about this revelation? :cosbyhmm:

Lmaooo it's about your hair texture not just softness

You need to search that up if you want healthy hair
You ok sxb? u seem upset about this revelation? :cosbyhmm:

Lmaooo it's about your hair texture not just softness

You need to search that up if you want healthy hair
Let us be real hear. The only reason anyone searches that shit up is to know how Nappy his/her hair is. :manny:

So much triggering in this thread, all because I said I don't like Madow hair.:kanyeshrug:

Her whole rhetoric about being a self-hating coon is a boring argument she got from AAs, which doesn't even apply to me because I don't have kinky hair.

These xalimos can't even produce a single original argument, ironically they're mental slaves of Madows.:mjlol:

I just put shampoo on it and then wash it. Am I doing something wrong :(
My brother how have you been stuck in ignorance for so long :jcoleno:

Conditioner is your light and salvation :lawd:

So much triggering in this thread, all because I said I don't like Madow hair.:kanyeshrug:

Her whole rhetoric about being a self-hating coon is a boring argument she got from AAs, which doesn't even apply to me because I don't have kinky hair.

These xalimos can't even produce a single original argument, ironically they're mental slaves of Madows.:mjlol:

Who asked you for your hair type horta? What kind of man needs to announce how soft his hair is :susp:

Your entire internet persona screams insecure

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I just put shampoo on it and then wash it. Am I doing something wrong :(
You are supposed to hire a celebrity hairdresser who will dip your hair in the finest rhinoceros droppings (this is a natural remedy) before hosing it down with bleach and vinegar mixed together, this is a @dhegdheer exclusive salon tip.
THEN follow it up with using the candhuuf of a geel to massage your scalp, if you fail to do this then you might as well never wash your hair :birdman:
This was a Dhegdheer™ Salon Tip. Please follow my account for more tips. :dabcasar:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

Stop lying you look like a sheboon irl :mugshotman:

I have nappy hair but idk what number mine is :mjlol: how do I find out:cosbyhmm:

I got u :superman:
ca18b5123a0f97c35159d95f8f8d1a2d.jpg

It doesn't include 1a-c which is like pin straight hair. I'm guessing your hair isn't rly Madow either kkkkkkkk if you condition it it'll probs turn curly :ftw9nwa:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Status
Not open for further replies.