Somali guys and mathow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why are some of you acting like there aren't a lot of butt ass ugly Somali people, or that you are somehow better looking then AAs because you have smaller noses... There are attractive people in every ethnic group, so yeah I find some AA girls attractive.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are some of you acting like there aren't a lot of butt ass ugly Somali people, or that you are somehow better looking then AAs because you have smaller noses... There are attractive people in every ethnic group, so yeah I find some AA girls attractive.
Attractiveness is subjective, but if we're talking in the Western sense, the features typical in a Somali are generally viewed as more aesthetically pleasing than broader features.
Obviously there are plenty of uglies in both groups, but if you had to ask people to choose between a girl with a thin nose and the same girl but with a much broader nose and more "African" (big speech marks here) features, they'd pick the former.
It's unfortunate, but it's how things are.

Generally speaking Somali girls tend to be attracted to mathow guys or atleast acknowledge them as good looking. (Most do not marry them)
However I do not see the same from Somali guys towards mathow girls.
Are you guys attracted to them?
Why/Why not?

I'm very attracted to mathow girls. They have THICK bodies, which is just :ahh:

They have great personalities, funny, and are very smart. They also are very loyal. I love my mathow queens.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yup, they're ugly Somalis, no one in their right mind would say there aren't. But, ignoring differences among the two groups is dishonesty. I look at people like I look at other materials, like cars etc. We can be picky about other things, but since they're human -- we have to be politically correct?

Again were talking about the average here, not the top 5-10 percent.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Shakazulu babatunde hotep waskan stop grovelling you brown nosing knuckle dragging buck dancing coon.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
If you consider hair hats attractive then you're a batty boy wearing a batty rider you black bastard boy:siilaanyolaugh:
Shakazulu babatunde hotep waskan stop grovelling you brown nosing knuckle dragging buck dancing coon.
tysonreaction.gif

Prejudice towards AA/WA/Bantu is something prevalent in our community. So of course a lot of Somalis don't find them attractive. You might think there's no link, but 'preference' is heavily affected by social influences.

Why do you guys spell madow like that lmao I'm reading it with a lisp

Second thing, the only somali girls attracted to Mathow are the doocil types aged from 15-early 20's who are into the hip hop madow culture qashin..

Most mature Somali girls who are connected to the deen and culture don't give these Mathows a second look..

Some of them are good looking. You don't need to be a doocil or a nacasat to have eyes, don't be salty now :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts