Somali guys and mathow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I don't know what that is, but you sound like an AA woman right now. Only kinky haired women are obsessed with hair to the point of classifying types.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.:siilaanyosmile:
Somalis that look like addons are obesssed with caadans the coonery is strong here :yacadiim:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The problem with AAs is they're heavily diseased.

Half have herpes, I kid you not

:deadrose:

I don't know what that is, but you sound like an AA woman right now. Only kinky haired women are obsessed with hair to the point of classifying types.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.:siilaanyosmile:

Lol you classify hair so you can pick out products that would best work for your hair type.

I'm not surprised you don't know, I bet your hair is as dry and dehydrated as a bristle :francis:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
It's stuff black women say, something about how their hair looks like.

Her display name is kim so-jin so you know she's a sad basementdweller/kpop fanatic, probably dark and ugly with loads of self-esteem issues that she expresses through tumblr.:chrisfreshhah:
Your duxul looking ass has steel wool hair so you wouldn't understand :childplease:

It's stuff black women say, something about how their hair looks like.

Her display name is kim so-jin so you know she's a sad basementdweller/kpop fanatic, probably dark and ugly with loads of self-esteem issues that she expresses through tumblr.:chrisfreshhah:
I searched that shit up and apparently it tells you how soft you hair is based on the length of the hair and it's curls.
Anybody who searchs about that must be the most insecure person on Earth :chrisfreshhah:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I searched that shit up and apparently it tells you how soft you hair is based on the length of the hair and it's curls.
Anybody who searchs about that must be the most insecure person on Earth :chrisfreshhah:
Not as insecure as @emptyflowhearts
He probably asks his caadan gf to whip him in bed and call him a :siilaanyolaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Americans are actually quite filthy. I was disturbed to learn like 70 percent of them carry oral herpes.
Worldwide rates of oral herpes is between 60% and 95% in adults.
The distribution of that virus is insanely high wherever you go, so that figure doesn't really add credence to you saying Americans are filthy :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending