Somali guy with supposedly Latina GF went viral on Twitter.

Darood omanis? :mjlol:

giphy.gif
Looooooooooooool
giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Colombians are attractive and a lot are converting to islam even the ones living in London are becoming Muslims.

We're Muslim. We don't congratulate empty morally bankrupt men who think engaging in Zina using their abos money is anything to aspire to.

No depth, no integrity. Just materialism and flexing for the gram and twitter.
How do you know he hasn't signed a contract declaring them his sex slaves?

It is halal in the Quran to have sex slaves, he has hired some sex slaves and will give them their freedom after he is done.

Sex is a normal and healthy endeavour, islam agrees wholeheartedly that men can enjoy sex outside of marriage. Women on the other hand are relegated to being half-beings who must allow their male counterparts to own sex slaves and enjoy 3 other wives.

Quran 70:29–30 And those who guard their private parts, Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess (i.e. slaves)—for these surely are not to be blamed ]

Ofcourse I don't believe any of this nonsense. Consensual sexual relationships are a wonderful display of progress.

I can’t believe no one has mentioned that this girlfriend is a man with boobs. This isn’t the first time Fobs have hired trans hookers and got caught in social media, I believe a singer from xamar did in Thailand. I genuinely think this is a growing fetish for FOB Somali men. Just see the comments on the very famous Somali transgenders on Tiktok. All Somali men asking for their hand in marriage.

:oops:

I might make a further post on this later.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This brother has lost it. He is trying to flex making videos with some hookers, but he's making himself look like a fool instead. How sad can you be?
:mjlol:

For real, if I ever slept with a hooker it would be a closely guarded secret for the rest of my life just out of pure shame that I ever stooped that low and this saxiib is flaunting that shit. Ya illahi!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

also with Chinese but this one seems off
Damn , for a while I was very convinced that this could be our very own NSFW resident
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But fortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, I have had my suspicions once he spoke in his dialect, before that I was grasping wether he was imitating reer galbeed or messing with our feeble minds , his character and traits was very off-putting he seems to be very fobbish tbh despite judging from his posts , he had dedicated that amount of effort to conceal his fob nature , actually he did not nail on that we'll , you see it's equivalent as sealing the strong stench of Vodka in a 7 up bottle
this dude is almost indistinguishable from any random faarax in Mogadishu , Boosaaso or Hargeisa.

Markuu afsoomaliga sida biyaha oo kale u tufayay ayaan isla marki gartay in u isyeelyeelay, he's definitely someone who haven't left Somalia during their childhood but stepped out of that soil just recently , how do I define recent? A brief few years like 3-5 years for example.

If my presumptions and estimations are correct , I believe he is among those Somali students that were spent sometime in MENA , South East Asia or China , remember Somali Passport has Visa Free entries to 33 countries, it's plausible he had travelled to these oriental world , many people leave Somalia not only to the west for a better enhancement of living but they also find it in the Oriental world when it comes to bussiness and studying which is sometimes accessibly free .

This OP Twitter guy is definitely not a stranger when it comes to this podium , definitely a familiar SSPOTTER considering that #AbdiExit trademark and these lingos he's including in his fob vocabulary originated from this forum.

Ok who am I to speculate , where are the suugo science experts aight I think I had too much coffee lol

Damn , for a while I was very convinced that this could be our very own NSFW resident
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But fortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, I have had my suspicions once he spoke in his dialect, before that I was grasping wether he was imitating reer galbeed or messing with our feeble minds , his character and traits was very off-putting he seems to be very fobbish tbh despite judging from his posts , he had dedicated that amount of effort to conceal his fob nature , actually he did not nail on that we'll , you see it's equivalent as sealing the strong stench of Vodka in a 7 up bottle
this dude is almost indistinguishable from any random faarax in Mogadishu , Boosaaso or Hargeisa.

Markuu afsoomaliga sida biyaha oo kale u tufayay ayaan isla marki gartay in u isyeelyeelay, he's definitely someone who haven't left Somalia during their childhood but stepped out of that soil just recently , how do I define recent? A brief few years like 3-5 years for example.

If my presumptions and estimations are correct , I believe he is among those Somali students that were spent sometime in MENA , South East Asia or China , remember Somali Passport has Visa Free entries to 33 countries, it's plausible he had travelled to these oriental world , many people leave Somalia not only to the west for a better enhancement of living but they also find it in the Oriental world when it comes to bussiness and studying which is sometimes accessibly free .

This OP Twitter guy is definitely not a stranger when it comes to this podium , definitely a familiar SSPOTTER considering that #AbdiExit trademark and these lingos he's including in his fob vocabulary originated from this forum.

Ok who am I to speculate , where are the suugo science experts aight I think I had too much coffee lol

Your analytical posts remind me if @Sophisticate.

Yes he is very much FOB, as I am sure are many of the posters on SSpot. It’s easier to hide that English is a second language in casual writing vs speaking.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Your analytical posts remind me if @Sophisticate.

Yes he is very much FOB, as I am sure are many of the posters on SSpot. It’s easier to hide that English is a second language in casual writing vs speaking.

Most just seem like diaspora youngins to me. 16-30 year olds who were born in the west for the most part.

Most just seem like diaspora youngins to me. 16-30 year olds who were born in the west for the most part.

They know things about Somali politics that isn’t on Somali news. I highly doubt it. Most of us in the west can barely read written Somali, how you can keep up with village news as a 16 year old seems preposterous.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They know things about Somali politics that isn’t on Somali news. I highly doubt it. Most of us in the west can barely read written Somali, how you can keep up with village news as a 16 year old seems preposterous.

You'd be surprised. Some are definitely FOBish but a lot of peeps here are clearly diaspora youngsters. Like, they're fairly obvious about it and their af-Soomaali can be lacking too, not that I'm one to judge.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Social media has so many people looking stupid but they think they are cool.

Men and women , truly a sad sight to see.

Last edited:

Trending