Somali guy with supposedly Latina GF went viral on Twitter.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It doesn't even make sense. None of the girls in the videos were even Muslim let alone Indian or Paki
:dwill:

But he needs to chill coz it's still Ramadan. He should have waited one more day before unleashing all of this
:pachah1:
I’ve seen many indian/pakistani men lusting over women of different races that probably why they’re in their feelings over the post’s

It doesn't even make sense. None of the girls in the videos were even Muslim let alone Indian or Paki
:dwill:

But he needs to chill coz it's still Ramadan. He should have waited one more day before unleashing all of this
:pachah1:

He's mocking the deen by saying this is how Islam will be spread.

Just scrolled through his timeline - he has an unhealthy (hateful) obsession with Somali girls. Why are so many Somali men such weirdos?Jesus Christ, Is it that hard to just “exit” and keep us out of your mouths? These guys remind me of ex muslims :mjlol:

Last edited:
Just scrolled through his timeline - he has an unhealthy (hateful) obsession with Somali girls. Why are so many Somali men such weirdos?Jesus Christ, Is it that hard to just “exit” and keep us out of your mouths? These guys remind me of ex muslims :mjlol:

Dont generalize men! that's sexist

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol xalimos start entire youtube channels with ajnabis to disrespect somali men. They can never move on quietly :damn:

I HOPE HE REMEMBERS THE MOTTO BED NEVER WED

giphy.gif

Lol xalimos start entire youtube channels with ajnabis to disrespect somali men. They can never move on quietly :damn:
I just can't stand either groups who scream about their hatred for the opposite gender. It's just too embarrassing and makes ya'll look like undignified, pride-less self haters similar to Black men and East asian women.

Oh and none of them even mention Somali men in their videos, faraxs just fill up the comment section with hateful words :camby:

If that's his wife in accordance with Islam, MashaaAllaah... If not, he is only adding more sins to his record and getting closer to being thrown into hell....
Muslims on social media seem to forget about the deen and sins unfortunately. It’s all about clout and showing off. We should always keep Allah swt in mind.

Imitating AA rappers high life, it matter of time other will start copying. Stop promoting this stupid shit soon enough our community will get destroyed like AAs.
chek.png

yes.jpg

Last edited:

Trending