Somali guy with supposedly Latina GF went viral on Twitter.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
My nigga made it :russ: but unhealthy amount of people are cock watching him rn

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I remember the brotha from long time ago on social media, he use to live in pakistan and was in to working out. I hope he is doing well :)

Latinas are overrated, no offense to them but they are usually scammers or prostitutes and are filled with plastic. I'd pick a xalimo over the hottest aids ridden pork eating latina anyday! :rejoice:

On another note, I find it funny how they say we fetishize latinas (which is true) but are yall just gonna ignore how ajnabis fetishize xalimos on the regular? 🤣

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is a legend for #AbdiExiters Columbia here I come :superman:

Mozart

You need people like me
Latinas are overrated, no offense to them but they are usually scammers or prostitutes and are filled with plastic. I'd pick a xalimo over the hottest aids ridden pork eating latina anyday! :rejoice:

On another note, I find it funny how they say we fetishize latinas (which is true) but are yall just gonna ignore how ajnabis fetishize xalimos on the regular? 🤣
Projection looool you can’t pull one

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Lol even the latinas/latinos are coming for the xalimos. Is there 1 group somalis dont beef :mjlaugh:

Lol even the latinas/latinos are coming for the xalimos. Is there 1 group somalis dont beef :mjlaugh:
It is always the 5-headed abdis that generates us instead of lusting after some other women start appreciating those you share ethnicity with
It’s time for us girls to marry men that appreciate us

Attachments

• D426D920-734E-4CCF-86A3-651A8890B70F.jpeg
    D426D920-734E-4CCF-86A3-651A8890B70F.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 9BEBC738-8773-4D7D-AE1C-6B01BDCC7EF7.png
    9BEBC738-8773-4D7D-AE1C-6B01BDCC7EF7.png
    510.4 KB · Views: 98
  • D9089D88-3DC4-4A3A-B6AC-CEF3F6B51790.jpeg
    D9089D88-3DC4-4A3A-B6AC-CEF3F6B51790.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 94

Trending