Somali guy on the Maury show

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
S-S-S-SOMALI ON M-M-MAURY?!?!?!?!!?
tenor.gif

wait a minute yusuf i think he might be ethiopian yea he's ethiopian dont stress it

you sure yusuf? he looks pretty somali

HE'S ETHIOPIAN!!!

you're right he's ethiopian

see i told you!

but by passport..he's from K5 so by passport hes ethiopian..but by ethnicity hes..somali

...help me tie a noose with these sleeves
tumblr_mu3wr9CsaA1sjziy6o1_500.gif

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
tenor.gif

wait a minute yusuf i think he might be ethiopian yea he's ethiopian dont stress it
HE'S ETHIOPIAN!!!
Haha the dialogue you have with yourself is pretty hilarious, it must be fun to be in your head. Who needs friends when you can have dialogue with yourself

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
several weeks ago at my work, we were talking about ethnicity and my supervisor said that he's half somali. I thought he was mexican or something

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
tenor.gif

HE'S ETHIOPIAN!!!

you're right he's ethiopian

see i told you!

but by passport..he's from K5 so by passport hes ethiopian..but by ethnicity hes..somali

...help me tie a noose with these sleeves
:dead:

He's not Somali, the guy who said it in the comments is a butt hurt madow guy who hates Somalis because apparently we are mixed with Arab The amount of hate some Mathow people have for us is hilarious!

They look African American or Arab not Somali, never seen a Somali who dresses like that

Status
Not open for further replies.