Somali guy has made it! He gets married to an Arab... The dream of all Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location?
tumblr_inline_nzbmg9vPqU1sa0fgf_500.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Honestly you have got to be one insecure self loathing person to think marrying an arab or an outsider equals to "making it" lol.

"If you don't love yourself nobody will"

Kkkkkkkk I rate that Somali girl who used the Israeli flag.

Old news there are two Warsanageli brothers in Kwauit married to Arab women (Lebanonese , Kuwaiti) more 10 years now. Wallahi they carry only Somali citizenship only. But both have good jobs. Somali Doctor who worked in Libya married Syrian woman 40 years ago. Other Warsanageli man married Egyptain woman for 30 years now. Also Iraqi, Moroccoain, plus the Sudani girls who married Somali. And this bad Dhulbahanta guy who took Qatar girl as second wife, I got upseted his Somali wife had kids with him.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Old news there are two Warsanageli brothers in Kwauit married to Arab women (Lebanonese , Kuwaiti) more 10 years now. Wallahi they carry only Somali citizenship only. But both have good jobs. Somali Doctor who worked in Libya married Syrian woman 40 years ago. Other Warsanageli man married Egyptain woman for 30 years now. Also Iraqi, Moroccoain, plus the Sudani girls who married Somali. And this bad Dhulbahanta guy who took Qatar girl as second wife, I got upseted his Somali wife had kids with him.
was it this guy :dabcasar: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending