Somali guy has made it! He gets married to an Arab... The dream of all Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marrying an arab girl, means that a Somali man has " made it". I cant agree with that notion. Its fucked up.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When did I do that?
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are, it's an impression(the nationalist part) that he might've gotten. Cause of your statement about it not being the dream all somalis have.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
f*ck she is hot af! Proud of him tbh - only Warsangelis can pull foreign beauties like that :friendhug:

This gives me hope that I can find an Iranian woman, thank you bro
:feedme:

VixR

Veritas
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are, it's an impression(the nationalist part) that he might've gotten. Cause of your statement about it not being the dream all somalis have.

That's hardly nationalistic lol. I mean, look at the thread title ffs, it's absurd.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's hardly nationalistic lol. I mean, look at the thread title ffs, it's absurd.
I can't read minds, it's just my interpretation of the situation.
:manny:

P.S. Yes the thread title is dumb but as I wrote earlier it's just AJs clickbait.

VixR

Veritas
I can't read minds, it's just my interpretation of the situation.
:manny:

P.S. Yes the thread title is dumb but as I wrote earlier it's just AJs clickbait.
I responded before you wrote it, tho. I congratulated the actual couple, and addressed the title of the thread for the absurdity it is lol.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I responded before you wrote it, tho. I congratulated the actual couple, and addressed the title of the thread for the absurdity it is lol.
In AJs logic that's enough to make you an arab bootyclapper.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
f*ck she is hot af! Proud of him tbh - only Warsangelis can pull foreign beauties like that :friendhug:

This gives me hope that I can find an Iranian woman, thank you bro
:feedme:

:susp:

I don't find middle eastern women attractive whatsoever.

Very broad thick manly faces, huge noses, hairy af

:susp:

VixR

Veritas
In AJs logic that's enough to make you an arab bootyclapper.
I'm the least thing from an Arab bootyclapper lol. If common decency makes one a bootyclapper, I guess that would make me equal-opportunity bootyclapper :vo3yidw:

AJ is an extremist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending