Somali guy has made it! He gets married to an Arab... The dream of all Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Why are you ruining my narrative with your unsubstantiated story?

:draketf:
Wallahi! (Substantiated lol)

But most Indian girls get whisked away for a "vacation" back to the motherland, they're told it's vacation anyway, but really it's just to arrange marry them! They don't have a choice, and it's high pressure af. In reality, they prefer White guys to their Indian men, which...I don't blame them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

But most Indian girls get whisked away for a "vacation" back to the motherland, they're told it's vacation anyway, but really it's just to arrange marry them! They don't have a choice, and it's high pressure af. In reality, they prefer White guys to their Indian men, which...I don't blame them.

kkkkkkk so why they keep following for it

Show us FB or Twitter photos of this couple.

you people must have some sad lives to waste time talking shit about people marrying:chrisfreshhah: AJ should go find a khanis to make that sorry asswipe less miserable.

I have noticed than Arab women have very masculine faces and age very poorly. Her jawline development and facial structure is more rigorous than his :mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
ClHNuA0VAAAL4pm.jpg:large

her titty meats thoe:ooh:
the thread should be abou her not this chump:ooh:
Who the hell is this woman and what has she got to do with this thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending