Somali guy cries on camera describing the abuse Abdis receive from Xalimos. Warning:Emotional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have to send myself back for dhaqan celis but the city I want to go to in somalia grows weed.:gucciwhat:

anyways, we'll figure something out. Let me know if you do come.

:faysalwtf: Since when did Somalia grow the Rasta's vegetable? I thought khat was bad enough. I would ban it if I could.

I'll let you know Insh'Allah.

:faysalwtf: Since when did Somalia grow the Rasta's vegetable? I thought khat was bad enough. I would ban it if I could.

I'll let you know Insh'Allah.
now idk where to go for adult dhaqan celis?

they have a jail in hargaysa to rehab ciyaal suuqs. maybe it's time I hit up my abtis and ayeeyo's people and enlist myself there.

and inshallah.

@YourBroMoe

I own a twitter account and never saw these people. But mine is strictly for business.

That's how it is supposed to be, i really don't understand these gossiping people posting shit day and night, apart from this forum any other social media accounts i got are for business from facebook ads to google ads, and Bing like why post bs day and night when you can make real money! out there!!

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
What is wrong with this guy horta, I always see him on Snapchat doing and saying some weird shit! @Reiko whats the story here? Is he mentally deficient?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What is wrong with this guy horta, I always see him on Snapchat doing and saying some weird shit! @Reiko whats the story here? Is he mentally deficient?
He's @Ferrari cousin. If they're not abusing Somali women then they will complain about Somali women

I heard he once tried dating Fardowsagymlife and she held him in a headlock for 40 minutes until he had a full blown diarrhea.

:russ:

He has every right to feel emotional. These xalimo's are vicious creatures that will suck your wealth and health like a blood thirsty mosquito. I hope my other somali brothers to stay away from girls like them, and find themselves a good wife that will both provide for the family and also be your greatess supporter.

He's @Ferrari cousin. If they're not abusing Somali women then they will complain about Somali women

I heard he once tried dating Fardowsagymlife and she held him in a headlock for 40 minutes until he had a full blown diarrhea.

:russ:
nice try.

I can tell OGs by how they speak. he's been proven to be MJ.

tell your cuz to stop simping nayaa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
now idk where to go for adult dhaqan celis?

they have a jail in hargaysa to rehab ciyaal suuqs. maybe it's time I hit up my abtis and ayeeyo's people and enlist myself there.

and inshallah.

You'll end up chained to a lamp post as a form of detox. :siilaanyolaugh: Its not like its the Betty Ford clinic.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He has every right to feel emotional. These xalimo's are vicious creatures that will suck your wealth and health like a blood thirsty mosquito. I hope my other somali brothers to stay away from girls like them, and find themselves a good wife that will both provide for the family and also be your greatess supporter.

Who burned you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts