Somali guy cries on camera describing the abuse Abdis receive from Xalimos. Warning:Emotional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:gaasdrink: Broken Abdis are the best. So torn down that any show of compassion and they make you their queen placed on a shoulder carrier.

rs_500x281-170323124643-500-MARIAH-CAREY-GIF-2.gif

Up and at em,' boys. The lady's feet doth protest 'walking' too much.

Abdis rich back home with 4 wives and good land. Xaarimos placed on a ban list and. Used to forever be the last xarlimoid in the west to be born.

Think i'm kidding....think again. Future president here and these in the west can kiss my ass. I will have a strict vetting and background check. No drug dealers, murderers, or xarlimoids.

View attachment 69394 View attachment 69395

If I haven't found my perfect snow bunny by 38, I'm going back home, disavow my slanderous ways, atone for my sins and then import a Xalimo or two before re-starting my life as a Somali purist. That cute cake girl from the other day got me re-thinking my stance of fobs. They are rapidly evolving and becoming more tolerable by the day. I will join you and support you in the oppression and fight against degeneracy insha'Allah.

Tukraq

VIP
:gaasdrink: Broken Abdis are the best. So torn down that any show of compassion and they make you their queen placed on a shoulder carrier.

rs_500x281-170323124643-500-MARIAH-CAREY-GIF-2.gif

Up and at em,' boys. The lady's feet doth protest 'walking' too much.
the problem is these guy are going to beckies broken, and spending their cash on some love dovy romantic shit:drakelaugh:you guys break em and these beckies benefit :chrisfreshhah:
although that couldn't be me I'm not cut for that kinda stuff :gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
the problem is these guy are going to beckies broken, and spending their cash on some love dovy romantic shit:drakelaugh:you guys break em and these beckies benefit :chrisfreshhah:
although that couldn't be me I'm not cut for that kinda stuff :gucciwhat:

:ayaanswag:I had an entourage of Abdi orbiters in my youth. I never broke anyone which is why I'm stll coveted.

I only pick up strays and bandage them with kind words. It's not my fault they want to follow me around.:manny:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
faraaxs should be ultimately banned from twitter this shit is beyond embarassing yall really getting to your emotions in what 17 year old somali girls who listen to kpop lool

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
This guy is a comedian literally. He isn't serious lol.

He is always cracking these styles of joke son Snapchat.

He defo ain't a cuck, just trying to be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.