Somali guy cries on camera describing the abuse Abdis receive from Xalimos. Warning:Emotional

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll end up chained to a lamp post as a form of detox. :siilaanyolaugh: Its not like its the Betty Ford clinic.
nah. my friend is doing that to his brother who wastes all the money that's sent to his family. he chews khat and spent all the family's money on drugs.

without his knowledge, he made a reservation in a rehab jail where he'll learn the religion, and handy/trade work.

he just left for hargaysa, and his brother has no idea.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No one, but i have seen far too many somali brothers who were sucked dry by vicious xalimo's. I don't want such fate to befall me, or my fellow somali brothers. :samwelcome:

Ah, vicarious trauma.

I mean they attracted those females without doing their due diligence. Are they not somewhat responsible like their banshee bedfellows? Let me use @Cognitivedissonance terms, were these men divorce raped?

Ah, vicarious trauma.

I mean they attracted those females without doing their due diligence. Are they not somewhat responsible like their banshee bedfellows? Let me use @Cognitivedissonance terms, were these men divorce raped?
1*NDA1B65s4c5giHMy1bzBMQ.png

Cool story.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
nah. my friend is doing that to his brother who wastes all the money that's sent to his family. he chews khat and spent all the family's money on drugs.

without his knowledge, he made a reservation in a rehab jail where he'll learn the religion, and handy/trade work.

he just left for hargaysa, and his brother has no idea.

Since when did these jails start to produce skilled and God fearing and devout citizens? Wow. :hmm:

Last edited:
What are you proposing, then?
A good working wife, that will shower you with love and affection. Someone who won't just sit home, and benefit from your hard work while doing jack shit. Someone with good moral understanding, that knows how to raise children up etc.

But it's hard to find these qualities in xalimo's sadly. :kanyeshrug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A good working wife, that will shower you with love and affection. Someone who won't just sit home, and benefit from your hard work while doing jack shit. Someone with good moral understanding, that knows how to raise children up etc.

But it's hard to find these qualities in xalimo's sadly. :kanyeshrug:

:samwelcome: I doubt a Xalimo with those characteristics would be apt to reveal herself due part to humbleness and trying to fight off too much male intrigue. It can be challenging (I'm guessing). Anyway, the only point of contention (I have with what was said) is the assertion that a female which makes the intention of raising her kids at home is doing jack shit (I beg to defer). Also, when working there is a also a double burden of caregiving and the latchkey kid dilemma. Anyway, financial independence should be the aim and if the man isn't also interested in creating residuals, he might not be the one.

Last edited:
@Kaiser

Ma doqon in far waaweeyn wax laguugu qorro miyaa tahay? Qofta aad la hadleeyso ayaad sii sharaxi!! Wax isku fal ee shukaami gabadha. Haddii ay ku oggolaato, qaaraanka meherkeeda iigu kaaley. Intaadan shukaamin, ma reer Sahil ayaad ahayd, if you are, is adkeey, if you aren’t, waqtiga hanaga lummin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts