Somali guy catcalled me storytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:noneck:(This was like three weeks ago) I was on the tube at around like 2pm I saw a Somali guy around late 30s early 40s like 5’9 -10 I think; he was standing at the back of the empty carriage ( it was me him and two Canaan’s) I was minding my business listening to music when all of a sudden he sits next to me :mahubowtf: that should’ve been a warning for me to get off but after a few seconds of him sitting down he says “ what’s your name” in Somali of course so I pretend to not hear him then he says it again near my ear and wallahi I could smell khamri from his breath anyways I said some fake name I think it was amino anyways he says I like your body “amino” :dead: and wallahini was screaming internally he’s old enough to be my dad wtf . Anyways do I just ignore him and then he leans over me and starts looking at my phone screen and says “gif me youra numbar” in a broken English :damn: i says I don’t have a number then he gets mad and starts cursing in Somali :deadrose: Then he’s like what my qabil:dwill: I lie and say “ idk what qabil is “ :mjcry: wallahi he started randomly singing some somali song :kendrickcry:it was so embarrassing so some white guy comes in and ask if I’m okay becuase he can see I’m kinda distressed :ohreally: the Caadan was kinda cute :mjhaps: but anyways this slobbering drunk starts arguing with himself and mentioning my fake name :mjkkk: mind you I can’t get off becuase my stop is far away :snoop: long story short he started to swear at me saying I’m ungrateful and that he could get ten wives back home to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:what: and that is girls in the West are xoolos and we need to be disciplined :tacky: worst day of my life
Do you cover yourself when you go out?.And frankly I don't bye this story,you've been leading a crusade against Somali Men and ironically you have a personal anecdote of a drunk Somali odey(which are pretty rare) catcalling you.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Do you cover yourself when you go out?.And frankly I don't bye this story,you've been leading a crusade against Somali Men and ironically you have a personal anecdote of a drunk Somali odey(which are pretty rare) catcalling you.
No this is actually the only time it’s happend to me the only time something happens to me that involves somalis at all is when I go somewhere that somalis are highly populated in

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
No this is actually the only time it’s happend to me the only time something happens to me that involves somalis at all is when I go somewhere that somalis are highly populated in
It's probably because of your attire,Change it up and you're bound to see a difference.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:noneck:(This was like three weeks ago) I was on the tube at around like 2pm I saw a Somali guy around late 30s early 40s like 5’9 -10 I think; he was standing at the back of the empty carriage ( it was me him and two Canaan’s) I was minding my business listening to music when all of a sudden he sits next to me :mahubowtf: that should’ve been a warning for me to get off but after a few seconds of him sitting down he says “ what’s your name” in Somali of course so I pretend to not hear him then he says it again near my ear and wallahi I could smell khamri from his breath anyways I said some fake name I think it was amino anyways he says I like your body “amino” :dead: and wallahini was screaming internally he’s old enough to be my dad wtf . Anyways do I just ignore him and then he leans over me and starts looking at my phone screen and says “gif me youra numbar” in a broken English :damn: i says I don’t have a number then he gets mad and starts cursing in Somali :deadrose: Then he’s like what my qabil:dwill: I lie and say “ idk what qabil is “ :mjcry: wallahi he started randomly singing some somali song :kendrickcry:it was so embarrassing so some white guy comes in and ask if I’m okay becuase he can see I’m kinda distressed :ohreally: the Caadan was kinda cute :mjhaps: but anyways this slobbering drunk starts arguing with himself and mentioning my fake name :mjkkk: mind you I can’t get off becuase my stop is far away :snoop: long story short he started to swear at me saying I’m ungrateful and that he could get ten wives back home to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:what: and that is girls in the West are xoolos and we need to be disciplined :tacky: worst day of my life
Couldn't help but notice the body comment,how much you pushing abaayo:denzelnigga::mjpls::mjohreally::mjlaugh:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Not much really we pray differently start ramadan a day earlier. Everything else is miniscule and I sometimes pray at sunni mosques but I dont usually because then I have to pray like a sunni

Do you insult the sahaba of our beloved Prophet (SAW)?

Also are you full Somali?

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
imgres
huh,insecurities,is that you implying that im fat :russ:,wallahi i wish i had the genetic information to gain weight,:farmajoyaab::bell:
Smells like your projecting insecurities

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
She wasn't muslim so why are you guys defending her?
It’s like me saying cursing at my mother because she isn’t Muslims :bell: a mother is still a mother an especially if she’s the mother of a prophet wtf is wrong with shias and befor her time of living ! She died when Muhammad pbuh was young I doubt you even know much on this topic and plus mothers must always be respected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending