Somali government xaal qaatta

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I just heard that out of the 5bn dollars of debt we're in 4.5bn was spent on 'defence' in the form of foreign armies. They actually put us in debt for these callous invasions (only two states were actually invited in by the government and not 'the international community') instead of strengthening our army. Al Shabaab need to see this and stop targeting our innocent MPs - it's obviously out of their hands.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Where were you yesterday ? I felt it !

Kheyr ban ku rajeynayaa!

S

Shamis

Amiin.

Do you hate the Somali government less after this information?

There's no way that Somalia will pay for Kenyan Ethiopian troops.

Plus those fuckers in the government are selling our resources left to right for chub change. Even the UN is giving cautionary warning to all the deals Somali government has signed, leasing up to 15 years for our fishing waters.

UN should put a sanction on Somali government by not allowing them to sign deals that sell resources.

S

Shamis

They didn't pay, they'll have to pay in the future - this invasion wasn't free lol Caku gaalo - they could have stopped the war with hospitals, homes, roads, schools, farms instead they put us in debt and paid the other gaalo masses of money. Cadow waxaas ayaa ah.

:mjcry:Why did you feel the need to tell me this. The mismanagement of resources in somalia is appalling. Ive seen better accounting in a McDonalds :snoop:

S

Shamis

That's because the money is not in Somali hands - we're the only people in Africa who know math.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
That's because the money is not in Somali hands - we're the only people in Africa who know math.
Yet Somalia is the poorest country in the world. Every year, thousands die in Somalia due to the scarcity of food and water while the majority of Africa is experiencing an unprecedented economic boom. Major cities all over Africa are building skyscrapers while Somalis kill each other over meager resources.

But...but...we're the only people in Africa who know math. :drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.