Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kingjames AUN to your mother.

Brother, Somalis don't consider half-Somalis as a "Somali" regardless of their qabiil. They view half-Somalis in a negative way unless the half-Somali is an Arab.

Half-Somalis with yt or madoow parents get it the worst.

@Kingjames AUN to your mother.

Brother, Somalis don't consider half-Somalis as a "Somali" regardless of their qabiil. They view half-Somalis in a negative way unless the half-Somali is an Arab.

Half-Somalis with yt or madoow parents get it the worst.
It was alright for me. All my somali friends didn't care and all the somali odays didn't care. It was always the somali moms that looked at me different, some of them wouldn't let me play with their kids. They would refer to me as " wiilka caadanka".

It was alright for me. All my somali friends didn't care and all the somali odays didn't care. It was always the somali moms that looked at me different, some of them wouldn't let me play with their kids. They would refer to me as " wiilka caadanka".

The odays feel the same way but they don't have the balls to say it. Somali women are much more petty. They will say it straight up. In Somalia, they don't like half-Somalis.

Thank you,

It takes a full blooded Somali mother and full blooded Somali father to make a Somali. If someone is half Somali, they can never be Somali; they are biracial
as long as your dad is somali, your somali . if your mum is the only one somali , your not somali . none of that half bs stuff

They speak better somali, are more cultured but at the end of the day will not be accepted by somalis; all they see is the son/daughter of some horny xalimo who got jiggy with an ajnabi back in the days:damedamn:
Bs. Its the other way aroynd. When its woman whos somali the children does not even recognize themselves as somali what so ever, and end up following the fathers culture.

Bs. Its the other way aroynd. When its woman whos somali the children does not even recognize themselves as somali what so ever, and end up following the fathers culture.

I know it's late/ early morning saxb but please read what I said in context before you dismiss it

Okay there's countless example of kids with somali fathers who are lost compared to ones with somali moms

World

VIP
The Somalis who marry out barely speak Somali themselves. So how the f*ck are their half Somali children going to speak Somali? Regardless of whether you’re a boy or a girl, if you marry out then your children won’t know their culture. Obviously back home it’s a bit different though. My adeer who was a teacher in Caden had a Yemeni wife and his children are now chilling in Laascaanood after the civil war occurred.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
People who seek interracial relationship and breed biracial children are selfish and narcissistic. Its parents fault if their biracial kids lost their self belonging.

I agree laakin who are the competitors ?

The qabils but it's too late now the international community won't allow it it should have happened hundreds of years ago. The only option is peaceful splitting each Qabil with their own country

Status
Not open for further replies.