Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this thread did numbers.

First of all, Iman is 75% Somali. That ain't biracial. If anyone doesn't belong, it's ATL. He's half Yemeni and half Reer Xamar/Benadiri. That man is straight up Arab.

Second of all, if you're cancelling people's Somalinimo, then the Somaliano dude is cancelled too since he's clearly Benadiri as well.

His video was not funny at all.Somali men been dragging women for centuries and can't handle a bit of criticism. Get it together.

First of all, Iman is 75% Somali. That ain't biracial. If anyone doesn't belong, it's ATL. He's half Yemeni and half Reer Xamar/Benadiri. That man is straight up Arab.

Second of all, if you're cancelling people's Somalinimo, then the Somaliano dude is cancelled too since he's clearly Benadiri as well.

His video was not funny at all.Somali men been dragging women for centuries and can't handle a bit of criticism. Get it together.

The benadiri can see the degeneracy being pushed and is making a stance against this bakhti crew of sheeko sheeko. He is on our side. Are you honestly saying you would rather have imaan over the benadiri guy who is pushing somalinimo?

The benadiri can see the degeneracy being pushed and is making a stance against this bakhti crew of sheeko sheeko. He is on our side. Are you honestly saying you would rather have imaan over the benadiri guy who is pushing somalinimo?

Iman is a Somali women with Somali children. Though I don't agree with everything she says, she is as Somali as it gets. That's the only point I made.

I look at guys like the one in the video and can just smell the garaabo and juicy fruit gum.

Iman is Somali. She looks and has the typical Somali genes. Even if she's 75%, she's still Somali.

The ATL/Pakistani looking fellow isn't Somali and should be removed from that show. This guy is making an ajnabi think the average Somali looks like a Paki.

What exactly is benadiri about him, his looks? his accent?:ayaanswag:

I don't see either.

@AbdiJew :childplease:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending