Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, your aunt must feel really out of place.

and that is the first time i seen someone use yt as white lol. nice and lowkey i might use it from now
she married caadanka why feel out of place? i wonder if people in those situations regret their life.

lmfao. so u just said both can be deceiving. what other mix was he?

Somali men. The ones I’ve known have been v deceptive. And they lie about the most inconsequential things. For example, guy told me he was 29 turning 30. Come to find out from third party he’s 32. Smh. You start to wonder if they would lie about the small things for no reason what big things are they lying about.

Thats the same for nearly all diaspora born. You still have hope left in you man dont listen to these guys.
There is this one half swedish and half somali kid in my neighbourhood (mom is somali). still dont know who he is because he doesnt look or speak somali at all apparently. anyway he is a lost cause lol
maaya jama is half swedish. he probably looks like her

I’m still waiting on the picture little boy.
Post a pic of someone you resemble. I want to see how a half geeljire/Viking looks.
Some thing like this. Are you happy now:kodaksmiley:
large.jpg

Somali men. The ones I’ve known have been v deceptive. And they lie about the most inconsequential things. For example, guy told me he was 29 turning 30. Come to find out from third party he’s 32. Smh. You start to wonder if they would lie about the small things for no reason what big things are they lying about.

Since you are a professional with a career going, I want to ask you a question.

Would you give a somali guy younger than you a chance and what is the lowest age you would be willing to go ?

Since you are a professional with a career going, I want to ask you a question.

Which you give a somali guy younger than you a chance and what is the lowest age you would be willing to go ?

I would go two or three years younger max. I care about Deen > Education > Career > Financially stable > Virgin/ body count below 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending