Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
As long as qabil exist Somalia will never be a proper country. Have you ever heard an English man say I hate another English. English people fully embraced nationalism an English person is at least mixed with several tribes. They went even further and formed a united kingdom with other lands, mind you something like this happend in the 1500s. There is no other explanation than evolution it has to be.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age_tribes_in_Britain
There is a big difference between the geography in Somalia and England, leading to people living different lifestyles (nomadic vs farming). If you’re this ignorant then there is no point of you discussing such an intricate topic.

pretty much.

i will say that the majority of geeljire who get with ajnabi women eventually go to xalimos, but they have to leave their baggage, which they often do.

u see all these mixed kids & their dad is geeljire, but nowhere to be found so 30 years later they have to go on social media & beg geeljires to find their aabo :mjlol:
then when they find him he got a bunch of farax & xalimo kids just living life. chillaxin :pachah1:

I know two or three half Somali women married to Somali men. They’re Somali on their mum side. All abgaal. As I’ve said before I rejected a half Somali man before. I always fear they are gaal. Full Somali men lie about their religiousness (whether they pray or not) I’d imagine their knockoffs would too. Also I wouldn’t want my children having gaal relatives who buy them Christmas gifts and such.

I know two or three half Somali women married to Somali men. They’re Somali on their mum side. All abgaal. As I’ve said before I rejected a half Somali man before. I always fear they are gaal. Full Somali men lie about their religiousness (whether they pray or not) I’d imagine their knockoffs would too. Also I wouldn’t want my children having gaal relatives who buy them Christmas gifts and such.
lmfao. so u just said both can be deceiving. what other mix was he?

There is a big difference between the geography in Somalia and England, leading to people living different lifestyles (nomadic vs farming). If you’re this ignorant then there is no point of you discussing such an intricate topic.
i agree. now both shutup

I dont know about his love life or anything, but i assumed he wasnt muslim as i never see him in the prayer room but God knows best. You can tell he is black but is also mixed with something, i would say just your typical mixed race black/white (lightskin black guy) with a few somali features. But i wouldnt have guessed he is somali untill he mentioned it. Apparently someone said he is italian

As I expected. My two Biracial cousins (half yt). Married a biracial YT/Asian and a Scotsman. The female has two sons named Neil and Carter. They’re gaal. Subhanallah. My darkskin aunt (my dads side is dark) looks like the help and is always the only black person in the pics they post.

As I expected. My two Biracial cousins (half yt). Married a biracial YT/Asian and a Scotsman. The female has two sons named Neil and Carter. They’re gaal. Subhanallah. My darkskin aunt (my dads side is dark) looks like the help and is always the only black person in the pics they post.
loool long gone

what the hell is yt

Neil iyo carter:damn: Finished people

Europeans figured out farming instead of walking hundreds of miles. Its evolution sxb

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, your aunt must feel really out of place.

and that is the first time i seen someone use yt as white lol. nice and lowkey i might use it from now

Beenaale.
United Kingdom was a conquest.
Scots and Welsh were beaten into submission.
Northern Ireland iskaba dhaaaf, English peasants were shipped there so they can claim rights.
Learnt all this watching historical documentaries whilst chillin in a Marfish in Kitchener ON

UN should Lift arms embargo. Lets get it over with... Blood has to be spilled to attain peace. the winner shall rule Somalia.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Yeah i speak and can understand somali well, But I'm very bad at writing in somali.
Thats the same for nearly all diaspora born. You still have hope left in you man dont listen to these guys.
There is this one half swedish and half somali kid in my neighbourhood (mom is somali). still dont know who he is because he doesnt look or speak somali at all apparently. anyway he is a lost cause lol

Status
Not open for further replies.