Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck that. I'm a Geeljire
giphy.gif

She is half Somali half Yemeni. She isn't Somali, and her arrogance comes from being a half caste.
C'mon it has nothing to do with that, there are enough full blooded Somalis on here and on twitter who talk like that.

Btw im not defending it, I don't agree with what she said.

World

VIP
A lot of Somalis who have family members who migrated to Yemen claim they are Yemeni but they are actually Somali.

She said not all of them are. I agree with her opinions, she makes valid points. Somali guys are babied. In one episode she said why are Somali boys unaccounted for when they should be at home or going to school?

If they don’t abide by your rules kick them out. She doesn’t have sons, she has daughters. Somali girls outperform Somali boys because we know what life is from the jump. Too many Somalis like to view the world with rose coloured glasses. If you are a f*ck up, you are a f*ck up and you should stop being coddled. She is just being blunt. You guys can’t handle it.
Shameful, I didn’t take you for one of those stupid confused gender bashing dhoocils. I thought you were one of those few good Somali girls. It seems my assessment of you was wrong. So does this all apply to your father, uncles, brothers, sons as well?

TooMacaan

VIP
It sickens me how these girls are trying to change Somali cultural and lineage practices. A half-Somali will never be Somali.
:ayaanswag::umwhat:No one's trying to change anything tho; children belonging to whatever qabil their father is from...is, in fact, a "Somali cultural and lineage practice".

Gambar

VIP
Shameful, I didn’t take you for one of those stupid confused gender bashing dhoocils. I thought you were one of those few good Somali girls. It seems my assessment of you was wrong. So does this all apply to your father, uncles, brothers, sons as well?

I like you for your mutual annoyance of Inquisitive too ina adeer.

Especially the somali kind more than any other females on this planet.

They also tend to compare us to others but everyone has different issues ours is more complex, somalis are very problematic. But one thing I've noticed is other people support each other they are the ones who become successful, but somalis always fight and hate each other. Sxb we can't be successful together but we can alone. Focus on yourself and family. Somalis are doomed man its every man for himself

pDgU3aO.gif

hmm om det verkligen e sant, ...aa asså rip? va säger man när nån sägers ens morsa e död...
men du är ju ändå halv bror lmfao

men om du ljuger, va ba ärlig med vad du e :farmajoyaab:
hahaha walla Jag ljuger inte. Vi är ändå alla anonyma så vem är det jag ska imponera liksom?

Gambar

VIP
Meh, mad at what? Some vaguely defined version of Somali men? How many we talking about here, a minority? A significant minority? A majority? Not helpful.

Tell me, what has the Somali men ain't shit narrative accomplished so far? Has it motivated Somali men to do better, or, has it just caused more animosity between the sexes? This shit used to be confined to the internet, but lately i've been noticing it seeping into the real world. :faysalwtf:

People need to learn the concept of constructive criticism. More often than not i see girls complaining but not offering any real solutions. Well, except abandoning ship and marrying out. Which is a solution offered by some. And that's fine, but once you write off Somali men as losers, your venting becomes even more pointless. Why complain about men you don't plan on ending up with. :ayaanswag:

I went on a bit of a tangent there at the end lol, but you get my point. Somali men are clearly lacking, no doubt, but all this pointless mean spirited venting does not produce better results. Only more dysfunction.
I was being mostly facetious; I definitely believe losers and bums of both sexes should be called out in our communities. That’s my solution.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I was being mostly facetious; I definitely believe losers and bums of both sexes should be called out in our communities. That’s my solution.

Well, tbh, my post was mostly about the general climate among western Somalis, not so much about you specifically. But yes, i agree.

They also tend to compare us to others but everyone has different issues ours is more complex, somalis are very problematic. But one thing I've noticed is other people support each other they are the ones who become successful, but somalis always fight and hate each other. Sxb we can't be successful together but we can alone. Focus on yourself and family. Somalis are doomed man its every man for himself

View attachment 34447

Yeah this why i promote indivualism. Nothing in this world matters except self and family.

An opinion based and build on emotions should never be but to depate. Also emperical evidence isn't a fact.

Mu-mu-muh uni has more halimo no mu-muh gender degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.