Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
They couldn't have chosen a better name for their show; Sheeko Sheeko, sheeko xariiro shilinbaa dhuustay is how most of the children stories back home are started. It's also a phrase that's used as a dismissal when someone is being fictitious. How very befitting eh, given that much of their nonsensical drivel which is very hard to understand is some mendacious unsubstantiated bs.

I was very disappointed when I saw my girl NostalJahh in one of the eps, she seemed out of place and quite uncomfortable wlahi. I am sure Larry the puntite can do better as well, he should create his own Somali Development oriented show; Somali Game of Ports:sass2:

There are plenty of actual Somali's who can contribute intelligent opinions on the show. But they're not going for intelligent discussions just idle talk/sheeko/naac naac iyo balaayo.
I miss that one girl who would wear the hijab (I think her name is Halima). She was the best on the whole show.

I was wondering why they had a South Asian on the show. Ileen the guy is mixed race. I am guessing reer Xamar and Yemeni. I have never seen a Somali/Yemeni mix look like that.
she's chill but keeps saying subxanallah excessively 24/7 for no reason lmao

Kulaha look at what I got, he got ikea furniture and he thinks he can marry 4 wives with warehouse money.

tenor.gif
:mjlol: poor guy. he was frustrated

None of these people can have a civilised conversation if their life depended on it.

This is why I don't have Somali friends.

if everyone was back home you'd find somalis you fit in with, its just that were dispersed into small pockets around the globe so it's harder. Not all somalis are the same. Good luck to you.

There are plenty of actual Somali's who can contribute intelligent opinions on the show. But they're not going for intelligent discussions just idle talk/sheeko/naac naac iyo balaayo.
I miss that one girl who would wear the hijab (I think her name is Halima). She was the best on the whole show.

I was wondering why they had a South Asian on the show. Ileen the guy is mixed race. I am guessing reer Xamar and Yemeni. I have never seen a Somali/Yemeni mix look like that.

He looks Pakistani. If he told me he was Yemeni/Somali i'd laugh at him.

Somali genes are weak. This guy would fit right in the capital city of Pakistan and no one would bat an eye.

she's chill but keeps saying subxanallah excessively 24/7 for no reason lmao
True, but she was pretty legit. On the other hand, you have one panel member telling a girl who wrote in with a concern to kill herself :mjlol:
I think only Halima called her out too.
They're of differnt calibers, cut from two different cloths :chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
True, but she was pretty legit. On the other hand, you have one panel member telling a girl who wrote in with a concern to kill herself :mjlol:
I think only Halima called her out too.
They're of differnt calibers, cut from two different cloths :chrisfreshhah:
Who told the girl to kill herself?

Iman? It must be iman.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I don't know what's happened to Somali youth in the past decade. I don't know what they've become.

They've become cucks. They've become ajnabi arse lickers and lovers. They've become self-haters. They've become madow (and even cadaan) wannabes. They've become bitter hate-filled Murtads (that talk smack about their families on internet forums) They've become gays, lesbos, and even 'Chicks with Dicks'.

Is there hope for the upcoming Somali youth? Only Allah SWT, knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending