Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? There choices do not and will not impact me. Most Somali girls are marrying out. Last three weddings I was invited to were interracial/intercultural. They should be overjoyed a woman of my worth is still giving consideration to faraxs.

I’m getting and tired of them tbh. Always claim they are spiritually/financially/emotionally ready. Then when it’s go time start talking about how they don’t have enough saved for a wedding/place. How???? Nigguh you are 33 years old!!!!

dont make me rescue you lol

A you saying you might mix out and end forcing fake somalinimo on some mix race child who couldn't care less about somalinimo?

Btw nobody is financially ready for marriage straight away. You have to work extra hard and save then plead with family for help. You are unfairly unrealistic.

Why you talking to 33 year old. By that time if they aint married or have money saved up lol they might aswell go back home and settle for a cousin.

But there farahs out there though who wouldn't want non muslims being related to us. Its just one of them ones i supposed.:manny:

But thats no reason to abandon somali family and offsprings. Look for farahs that dont mind your situation :lolbron:

What? There choices do not and will not impact me. Most Somali girls are marrying out. Last three weddings I was invited to were interracial/intercultural. They should be overjoyed a woman of my worth is still giving consideration to faraxs.

I’m getting and tired of them tbh. Always claim they are spiritually/financially/emotionally ready. Then when it’s go time start talking about how they don’t have enough saved for a wedding/place. How???? Nigguh you are 33 years old!!!!

I heard of guys legit begging their friends for money to fund their aroos. Ceeb badana!

In the words of @AbdiJew, honor killing must be introduced in somali culture.
obviously kintir scrapping didnt work. it's kinda late now, I'll take paki culture..

luckily, we don't even have to do a lot of reforming, we can borrow from the pakis.

somali women ain't shit.
scrap meher and dowry because it makes them special. and they ain't.
waa inay iyaga ina soo doonaan and pay meher, and properties like hindis.
they should only be allowed to marry once, even after their husband dies, no second marriage. they should be shunned for life.
when they are on their period, they gotta sleep on the floor like a sick ay, not on the carpet even.:sass2:
honor killing for meeting/talking to men.

what am I forgetting?:hmm:
Or better yet take the fircawni route? :cosbyhmm: I don't mean circumcision. (yudabihuna abnaa'kum wa yastahayuna...)

@Reiko add me to that anti ashy abdi crew :childplease: kuwaan weyba ka so dareen

Last edited:
This annoying man really shouldn't be allowed to make videos. All he does is yell, cuss and taag his af deer.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Most? lol

Her mom is from a Somali/Yemeni mixed clan. ATL is actually half Yemeni.

Anyway, my point is you guys have no right to excommunicate anyone and say they're not Somali.

We absolutely bloody do. Only mixed race people get in their feelings about this. Every ethnic group in the world defines their image and who is apart of their group. Being mixed automatically removes you from being a full Somali. Seethe, abaha was.

Anyways I agree with everything he said. And I’m a Somali female myself but these cows on Sheeko Sheeko need to be put in their place. They gas themselves up to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.