Somali goes in on sheeko sheeko female hosts lmfaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the words of @AbdiJew, honor killing must be introduced in somali culture.
obviously kintir scrapping didnt work. it's kinda late now, I'll take paki culture..

luckily, we don't even have to do a lot of reforming, we can borrow from the pakis.

somali women ain't shit.
scrap meher and dowry because it makes them special. and they ain't.
waa inay iyaga ina soo doonaan and pay meher, and properties like hindis.
they should only be allowed to marry once, even after their husband dies, no second marriage. they should be shunned for life.
when they are on their period, they gotta sleep on the floor like a sick ay, not on the carpet even.:sass2:
honor killing for meeting/talking to men.

what am I forgetting?:hmm:

obviously kintir scrapping didnt work. it's kinda late now, I'll take paki culture..

luckily, we don't even have to do a lot of reforming, we can borrow from the pakis.

somali women ain't shit.
they should only be allowed to marry once, even after their husband dies, no second marriage. they should be shunned for life.
when they are on their period, they gotta sleep on the floor like a sick ay, not on the carpet even.:sass2:

giphy.gif

somali women ain't shit.

Pakistanis have a sick and twisted culture. South Asians have inhumane traditions.

How about reforming Somali parents and making them actually put in effort into raising their kids so they don't take snack mehers? That's a better solution.

somali women ain't shit.

This is starting to sound like deep seeded hatred

Pakistanis have a sick and twisted culture. South Asians have inhumane traditions.

How about reforming Somali parents and making them actually put in effort into raising their kids so they don't take snack mehers? That's a better solution.
no sxb. indians and paki women are kept on leash. They are the most successful women, even more successful than cadaans and u never see them with kibir towards their culture and men. they have been conditioned to obey their parents then their husbands. can u imagine if 4/5 somali girls were Engineers, lawyers and doctors? lawd have mercy. they are already acting like this when all they got is an African American history degrees and gender studies diplomas.

honor killing is a must.
no way around it. where did all the freedom they get got them other than shit on our dhaqan and disown their parents for abu falafel and abu tyrones?

This is starting to sound like deep seeded hatred
no, I am trying to save you guys.
surely, u can't think being s and wanting to be madows is better than my idea because that's the alternative.
can u argue with my ideas horta? ur always making it about me.:drakewtf:

no, I am trying to save you guys.
surely, u can't think being s and wanting to be madows is better than my idea because that's the alternative.
can u argue with my ideas horta? ur always making it about me.:drakewtf:
Those are not the only options lol. You should just explain what is wrong with their thinking and offer solutions without insults. People get defensive and don't consider what a person who is insulting and attacking them is saying. You're only adding to the problem by speaking like that.

Lool what do you want me to argue with? Why you shouldn't make them sleep on the floor no carpet like dogs? :icon lol:

no sxb. indians and paki women are kept on leash. They are the most successful women, even more successful than cadaans and u never see them with kibir towards their culture and men. they have been conditioned to obey their parents then their husbands. can u imagine if 4/5 somali girls were Engineers, lawyers and doctors? lawd have mercy. they are already acting like this when all they got is an African American history degrees and gender studies diplomas.

honor killing is a must.
no way around it. where did all the freedom they get got them other than shit on our dhaqan and disown their parents for abu falafel and abu tyrones?

Paki and Indian women are kept on a leash and their sexually frustrated in which they become hoes.

In London, their all so horny and act like hoes.

I agree with you that Somali women are so easily manipulated and are dumb when it comes to Abu Tyrone and Abu Jake, but going the South Asian route is dumb.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I don't know what's happened to Somali youth in the past decade. I don't know what they've become.

They've become cucks. They've become ajnabi arse lickers and lovers. They've become self-haters. They've become madow (and even cadaan) wannabes. They've become bitter hate-filled Murtads (that talk smack about their families on internet forums) They've become gays, lesbos, and even 'Chicks with Dicks'.

Is there hope for the upcoming Somali youth? Only Allah SWT, knows.
you odays and ciyaal kacaan failed us nacalaad

Anybody know where this gentleman lives? I would like to break his neck, but not before I shove my ten inch Gus in his mouth. But he might like it.

He talks about not being black, but wears his cap backwards and dresses in the fur coat with the hoody favored by inner city blacks. And his English is atrocious. Probably because he was too busy acting like a hoodrat to crack a book. What kind of low IQ asshole degrades Somali women hosting a TV show? I don't watch Sheeko Sheeko, but it has a diverse array of views. More diverse than the garbage to which he's accustomed. Anybody find his name or address let me know. Mr Wanagsan's gonna rape this effeminate kid. Tii dashe ha waso baastarka.

Anybody know where this gentleman lives? I would like to break his neck, but not before I shove my ten inch Gus in his mouth. But he might like it.

He talks about not being black, but wears his cap backwards and dresses in the fur coat with the hoody favored by inner city blacks. And his English is atrocious. Probably because he was too busy acting like a hoodrat to crack a book. What kind of low IQ asshole degrades Somali women hosting a TV show? I don't watch Sheeko Sheeko, but it has a diverse array of views. More diverse than the garbage to which he's accustomed. Anybody find his name or address let me know. Mr Wanagsan's gonna rape this effeminate kid. Tii dashe ha waso baastarka.
lol you're literally my fav member here

I can see where you may face issues depending on the type of geeljire you meet and attempt to establish a relationship with.

But hey:mybusiness:
Keep your head up :mjcry:

What? There choices do not and will not impact me. Most Somali girls are marrying out. Last three weddings I was invited to were interracial/intercultural. They should be overjoyed a woman of my worth is still giving consideration to faraxs.

I’m getting and tired of them tbh. Always claim they are spiritually/financially/emotionally ready. Then when it’s go time start talking about how they don’t have enough saved for a wedding/place. How???? Nigguh you are 33 years old!!!!

staffurullah ilaahay ka baq aboowe. :susp:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
What? There choices do not and will not impact me. Most Somali girls are marrying out. Last three weddings I was invited to were interracial/intercultural. They should be overjoyed a woman of my worth is still giving consideration to faraxs.

I’m getting and tired of them tbh. Always claim they are spiritually/financially/emotionally ready. Then when it’s go time start talking about how they don’t have enough saved for a wedding/place. How???? Nigguh you are 33 years old!!!!
Abaayo not all faaraxs are trash. Please don't generalize a whole group of based on a few ones.

LMAO you sound sexually frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending