Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
No ones mad
:trumpsmirk:
Just love triggering neets, Horta I called these girls ugly in another thread
:mjlol:
@SumMo OP stole this from u

NEET? Wasaaqyahow I have a full time career. I wish I could be a NEET. Of course you find the time to fart in Masjids around Ramadan as an annual event najasaad.

Acudubillah I thought you wouldn't show your face after that karbaashing poem by @Idil-Beydaan

:chrisfreshhah:

NEET? Wasaaqyahow I have a full time career. I wish I could be a NEET. Of course you find the time to fart in Masjids around Ramadan as an annual event najasaad.

Acudubillah I thought you wouldn't show your face after that karbaashing poem by @Idil-Beydaan

:chrisfreshhah:
@Idil-Beydaan is a horrible person, don't mention her name here.
:susp:
Farting in masjids is pretty hard, if you can pull it off without sound you will be legendary
Tell me , since you brought it up, how much have u let rip in the masjid after piging on hooyos food.
:pachah1:

KREAM

Farting in masjids is pretty hard, if you can pull it off without sound you will be legendary
Tell me , since you brought it up, how much have u let rip in the masjid after piging on hooyos food.

It's funny she's a pleasant person except when it comes to you. Perhaps because you're quruun.

Acudubillah are you an adult and still having your mother cook for you? Ciyaal naas nuuq try cooking for your mother. It's the least you can do for her birthing your sorry ass :hahaidiot:

Ufff :susp:
The house of the lord
Where the angels roam
Where it is cleaned and taken care of by the community
Have you no shame :childplease:

It's funny she's a pleasant person except when it comes to you. Perhaps because you're quruun.

Acudubillah are you an adult and still having your mother cook for you? Ciyaal naas nuuq try cooking for your mother. It's the least you can do for her birthing your sorry ass :hahaidiot:
:dwill:
No ... I can't be the problem .Its her
:jcoleno:

My mum doesn't cook , my 5 sisters do
:kanyeshrug:

Alla masaakin :francis:
Walle dacas ina lagu dhufto aa istaheesha
Adho halahaas la eg aa cunta lagu kariya:hahaidiot:

Attachments

• 48A45A55-7AE1-40F1-98A3-4619038DC98C.gif
    48A45A55-7AE1-40F1-98A3-4619038DC98C.gif
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 127

KREAM

Ceeb baadana. Your poor hooyo and sisters. Subjected to a greasy Michelin man shaped, dome forehead having, malawax slurping, naag futo having, buckteeth and recessive chin having nacalatullah bidaar recipient

Ceeb baadana. Your poor hooyo and sisters. Subjected to a greasy Michelin man shaped, dome forehead having, malawax slurping, naag futo having, buckteeth and recessive chin having nacalatullah bidaar recipient

Why are you describing your Canadian boyfriend again naaya?
:noneck:
Not every man looks like him, if you left your house once in a super moon you would understand
:gaasdrink:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Xaaaax nayaahe I thought you weren’t tainted like the rest of dhalanyarada in Canada. Where is this coming from :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending