Somali girls with face full of makeup shaming girls who don't wear hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNETLexWsAAO4JX.jpg

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
How hypocritical and why do they care what those girls do? They're so extra. Mind your business looking like you applied your makeup with this:

How hypocritical and why do they care what those girls do? They're so extra. Mind your business looking like you applied your makeup with this:

100 percent sure they all look better than your NEET self
:gaasdrink:
Don't get triggered , inshallah you can a 4 /10 as well one day
:samwelcome:

KREAM

100 percent sure they all look better than your NEET self
:gaasdrink:
Don't get triggered , inshallah you can a 4 /10 as well one day
:samwelcome:

Nice try projecting your caloolweyn, bidaar having, Cheeto encrusted and baasto legged self.

neckbearddd.jpg

Cadaan version of you. You never learn from the previous karbaashs do you? :trumpsmirk:

I honestly wanted to hear what they had to say but the giggles and the loud screeching was a tad bit annoying for me. So I managed to watch only a few seconds of it.

Muji

VIP
Lol I love when xalimos waffle on about hijab and why they wear one.

They honestly have no clue.

We WEaR hIJab BecAuSe oF eViL eYE

I’m astounded at how superstitious Somalis are, again evil eye is not coming for Angelina jolie but it’s coming for a obese Aussie refugee who’s puffy cheeks are further exentuated by her tight head scarf.

Nice try projecting your caloolweyn, bidaar having, Cheeto encrusted self, baasto legged self.

View attachment 41317

Cadaan version of you. You never learn from the previous karbaashs do you? :trumpsmirk:
Naaya why you posting a pic of your virtual boyfriend?
:drakelaugh:
Does he play COD with u over hooyos xalwo.Do you have model sister like other cadaan lovers???
:pachah1:
Listen , don't insult my fellow Aussies .we all know They all look 100x better than you .
:lolbron:

KREAM

Naaya why you posting a pic of your virtual boyfriend?
:drakelaugh:
Does he play COD with u over hooyos xalwo.Do you have model sister like other cadaan lovers???
:pachah1:
Listen , don't insult my fellow Aussies .we all know They all look 100x better than you .
:lolbron:

Ah I see you're triggered bc their Aussies.

Wow you're really qashin at kaftaan. Are you typing your emotions out? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I’m astounded at how superstitious Somalis are, again evil eye is not coming for Angelina jolie but it’s coming for a obese Aussie refugee who’s puffy cheeks are further eventuated by her tight head scarf.[/QUOTE

I’m astounded at how superstitious Somalis are, again evil eye is not coming for Angelina jolie but it’s coming for a obese Aussie refugee who’s puffy cheeks are further exentuated by her tight head scarf.

Why do you have to go for their looks and not just address their message?

Ah I see you're triggered bc their Aussies.

Wow you're really qashin at kaftaan. Are you typing your emotions out? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Please go play games with your Canadian boyfriend
:hillarybiz:
Tell me , does he get tired after moving his fat fingers so much
:nahgirl:
Gtfo, Australian Somalis are 10x the ghetto "models" from Canada

KREAM

Please go play games with your Canadian boyfriend
:hillarybiz:
Tell me , does he get tired after moving his fat fingers so much
:nahgirl:
Gtfo, Australian Somalis are 10x the ghetto "models" from Canada

Oh you're really hurt. Are you actually a xalimo on her period? Or are you a a White Knight praying for Mary Sue siil?

Naaya stop crying and pull yourself together.

Muji

VIP
Why do you have to go for their looks and not just address their message?

I am addressing their points...
Their point was that they wear a hijab because of the evil eye. If they are worried about that, wouldn’t more beautiful women be affected by this? If this is your reason for wearing a hijab than I’m sorry but this is a stupid reason. Also, if they are worried about the evil eye ruining their hair what about their faces? Shouldn’t they protect their face too?

I’m being more blunt than usual but Somalis are very ignorant about their own religion and they cannot fathom why they do most of the religious practices they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts