Somali girls with face full of makeup shaming girls who don't wear hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter has tainted a lot of Xalimo’s. I can’t stand them sjw’s :dead:

Making a video like that would be self-hating behaviour. Instead of uplifting and standing up for each other, these weirdo’s are bringing their own people down. Like tf. I can’t stand these Somali men vs Somali women fights on Twitter.
You guys are overrepresented on social media, often times with no substance, only to regurgitate the same dead topics. Something about marrying out, something about why somali culture is this or that, something about being black blah blah, all the while their faces is literally screating subag iyo saliid. Naga fariista ilma khaniisiin ah dhala yaan idinki habaarine.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You guys are overrepresented on social media, often times with no substance, only to regurgitate the same dead topics. Something about marrying out, something about why somali culture is this or that, something about being black blah blah, all the while their faces is literally screating subag iyo saliid. Naga fariista ilma khaniisiin ah dhala yaan idinki habaarine.

That’s exactly why I avoid Twitter. I hate this behaviour.

Question what is haram about makeup? I have seen plenty of hijabis throughout my life with make up on. Never thought it was haram.

Also since your a non hijabi do people mistake you for being a non muslim

Its like the whole point of hijab is to be modest correct? Less attention from unrelated men and etc and having a full beat on your face doesn’t really make sense, to me anyways.

Also people know I’m Muslim regardless cause it’s racialized here. If people know you’re Somali then it’s assumed.

SumMo

very lowkey
Never said they were mine. No need to be territorial, we’re not animals.
Do you always have to write with bold letters? Ugh. Bisinka.

:noneck:

Whenever I stumble across your comments, my eyes end up hurting. Like fix yourself nigga! No need to be a shaytaan on this forum. Balayo illuminati diablo ku aragtay. Write with normal letters!!!

What the f*ck is wrong with ninkan? Like what heavy drugs is shaytaankan calool weyn on? I’m actually tired of seeing this loose cannon on this forum. Someone get him off please! @Bohol do something man.
:drakewtf:

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A girl who can roast well :ahh:

I think I'm in love :banderas:
Shes a keeper isn't she
full

SumMo

very lowkey
I can’t do that, at least in public. I can’t do that while my parents are still alive.
You actually think you could score yourself a Kardashian? kkkkkk, dhintay ma noli.
:lolbron:

Nigga, take several seats! Nobody wants a one-eyed bipolar Farax with a bidaar who goes by the name Abaay Abaay. Like go take your dream somewhere else.
:childplease:

@Ferrari

This is a unique golden age for a conscious religious male because for the first time in history the females go out of their way to disqualify themselves and there is not much sifting you have to do.

More then a decade ago this wasn't the case, those women had an incredible amount of shame regardless of her disposition (religious, loose, irreligious, whorish etc)

Hence the most devilish of women was articulate, feigned a religious facade and they had the foresight to know the expectations of most man and hence she would mirror this perfectly to entice or entrap him.

The loose one would not fish in her local pond or any vicinity that was close, it would be in a far away city on her terms under a false name while keeping an ultra low profile (which they all did) which 99% of the times you will never find out about.

You needed tremendous amount of skill along with patience to coax them out and suspicion wouldn't even enter your frame of mind in the first place because of how respectful and dignified she appears, now that's the worst of them back then.

But these ones today are a great blessing for us, they will tell you everything you need to know, from the way they talk, the way they dress or what they post and some of them would even verbalise this to you.

Her entire life record is either on the internet or in her local pond and in most cases you will find them in both, they lost their shame, and when you loose your shame, you begin to loose all forms of intelligence.

Last edited:
Tell them the “evil eye” resides in Centrelink (Aussie welfare office) and stop associating with it. Would they? I can’t believe we Aussies produced such stupidity. We will gladly take an L and send these chicks to a boot-camp.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You actually think you could score yourself a Kardashian? kkkkkk, dhintay ma noli.
:lolbron:

Nigga, take several seats! Nobody wants a one-eyed bipolar Farax with a bidaar who goes by the name Abaay Abaay. Like go take your dream somewhere else.
:childplease:
Do you always have to write with bold letters? Ugh. Bisinka.

:noneck:

Whenever I stumble across your comments, my eyes end up hurting. Like fix yourself nigga! No need to be a shaytaan on this forum. Balayo illuminati diablo ku aragtay. Write with normal letters!!!

What the f*ck is wrong with ninkan? Like what heavy drugs is shaytaankan calool weyn on? I’m actually tired of seeing this loose cannon on this forum. Someone get him off please! @Bohol do something man.
:drakewtf:
Why is your ass itching nayaa? Naa you need to OD on some chill pills. Wtf!

YOU MAD?
:ulyin:

I got beautiful eyes btw.
:gucciwhat:

Of all the degenerates you could’ve chose, you chose miskiinka Abaay Abaay.

Spit it out Nayaa. What is your problem with me or is this an attention bait, or else don’t quote.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I know these girls. The one with white hijabi, her mother is strict and religious. Probably her mother didnt allow her to show off her baby hair thats why shes telling girls off with baby hair hijab style to cope her frustration of her religious mother.

I know these girls. The one with white hijabi, her mother is strict and religious. Probably her mother didnt allow her to show off her baby hair thats why shes telling girls off with baby hair hijab style to cope her frustration of her religious mother.

The phases of a person that is trying to become religious and therefore a better person is well known.

It's starts off with sorrow and shame for the past, after a while it morphs into bizarre satanic self-righteousness were the person becomes judgemental of others forgetting where they were before.

This is the most dangerous phase if a person is stuck on it for it too long because it either evolves into nifaq, gaalinimo or becoming worse then what you were before (curse), many people don't move beyond this stage

However the final phase is one of serenity, tranquillity and real peace laced with intense gratefulness for guidance along with the genuine desire to help others while being free of judgemental types of behaviours.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The phases of a person that is trying to become religious and therefore a better person is well known.

It's starts off with sorrow and shame for the past, after a while it morphs into bizarre satanic self-righteousness were the person becomes judgemental of others forgetting where they were before.

This is the most dangerous phase if a person is stuck on it for it too long because it either evolves into nifaq, gaalinimo or becoming worse then what you were before (curse), many people don't move beyond this stage

However the final phase is one of serenity, tranquillity and real peace laced with intense gratefulness for guidance along with the genuine desire to help others while being free of judgemental types of behaviours.
I'll let her know she's in a dangerous phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending