Somali girls with face full of makeup shaming girls who don't wear hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
POST Y’all PICTURES. I think I have a clue on which one of u is over compensating. Which again is not a bad thing. It’s just a matter of perspective. That’s all.

I sometimes think about writing more in the generals, then I come here and see these kinds of threads. I then come to realize why I avoided it in the first place :bell:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m a non hijabi and my hijabi friends always have a face full of makeup. Idk if it’s to overcompensate or whatever but it’s kinda funny
Question what is haram about makeup? I have seen plenty of hijabis throughout my life with make up on. Never thought it was haram.

Also since your a non hijabi do people mistake you for being a non muslim

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Question what is haram about makeup? I have seen plenty of hijabis throughout my life with make up on. Never thought it was haram.

Also since your a non hijabi do people mistake you for being a non muslim

Make-up itself isn’t haram. The thing what is haram is beautifying yourself and going outside where non-mahrams are able to see you.

Somali girls breath attention. U should see them on twitter encouraging each other to "occupy" space in social media, whatever the f*ck that means.

The moment they graduate, expect a video titled "should somali girls marry out since there arent a lot of educated somali brothers" .

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Somali girls breath attention. U should see them on twitter encouraging each other to "occupy" space in social media, whatever the f*ck that means.

The moment they graduate, expect a video titled "should somali girls marry out since there arent a lot of educated somali brothers" .

Twitter has tainted a lot of Xalimo’s. I can’t stand them sjw’s :dead:

Making a video like that would be self-hating behaviour. Instead of uplifting and standing up for each other, these weirdo’s are bringing their own people down. Like tf. I can’t stand these Somali men vs Somali women fights on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.