Somali girls soo gala

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Not necessarily but why not?

Just imagine this girl came to you with full confidence, flirted, laughed with you and asked for your number at the end.
Would you decline or provide your number ?

bXyEhci.jpg

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I got hit on by a somali girl who was three years older then. Asked for my number and when I would be taking her to shisha. I immediately lost all attraction for her at that moment. Told her I was busy and ended the convo as quickly as possible and chipped.

Gyal like that I just can't trust.

Have you ever hit on a guy? How did it go? Ever leave a number for a guy or made your girlfriend leave your number or give it to a guy. How did it go? I'm just curious.

Btw ignore skinny big booty Bashirs and their incel comments

Share plz
No technically he hit on me but i fell head over heels for him let my boundaries go by being honest and saying i liked him first then went on to being genuine.
Worst thing i've ever done. I lost myself it put me into depressions and i didn't even realize how much i was hurting until i broke down. It blindsided me because i always thought i could handle anything. It broke me to say the least. I don't wish it in my worst enemy. Alhamdulilah i am better person now because of it.
Dont ever do it. Let Men be the men. They will do anything if they he really wants you. Until then make school your priority. Maybe this happened to me to save my future daughters headache i went through.
My advice don't ever hit on a man even if he likes you he will start questioning your worth at least majority will. Don't. There are women out there who will drop a guy just because they love him too much, it makes them feel desperate and vulnerable. They will take you for granted so dont. Best of luck to you.

Lol I crush on everything that moves. I ignore my feelings cuz I know it will be temporary just gonna rely on my parent's choice of guy.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I got hit on by a somali girl who was three years older then. Asked for my number and when I would be taking her to shisha. I immediately lost all attraction for her at that moment. Told her I was busy and ended the convo as quickly as possible and chipped.

Sounds like a dirty girl those dirty stank Somali girls. Those I don't even rate fam.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I usually find a common ground to talk about. I also insist from day one, I wanna be friends only. The 68 iq challenge-loving mentality take this bait and sets out to change my mind:lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
lol you're funny Its much more intimidating for girls I feel u. Btw what if you ask your girl to leave your number? Would u do that? I value Somali girls views because Somali girls are bit like NA girls when comes to views.

I might ask her to tell him in a casual way that I might like him but I wouldn’t ask a man out!!!!!!!!!
Almost got into a fight for rejecting countless girls haha lol

I tend to dislike your types.

Yes because my type would be hitting on you. Good luck.

VixR

Veritas
No, thank you. At most, if I like the guy, I’ll flirt. Heck, even if I don’t like him, I might flirt just for its own sake.

Giving my # didn’t used to mean that much to me, bc I’d hand it to anyone who asked and then block 99% so as not to deal with the back and forth that comes with declining, but he’d have to ask for it first.

you can just tell he quickly made this up loooool