Somali girls soo gala

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Have you ever hit on a guy? How did it go? Ever leave a number for a guy or made your girlfriend leave your number or give it to a guy. How did it go? I'm just curious.

Btw ignore skinny big booty Bashirs and their incel comments

Share plz

CaliTedesse

VIP
No. I wouldn’t be able to take rejection I would have to throw hands if this was ever to occur.
lol you're funny Its much more intimidating for girls I feel u. Btw what if you ask your girl to leave your number? Would u do that? I value Somali girls views because Somali girls are bit like NA girls when comes to views.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No. I wouldn’t be able to take rejection I would have to throw hands if this was ever to occur.
You like to be the one dishing L's it seems :ftw9nwa:
tenor.gif

CaliTedesse

VIP
Majority of the females here are femcel why would attractive female be here?:damedamn:
Some are not all most of them don't share how it goes down because they will be shamed by a big booty bashir. I remember the virgin poll not even 1 girl voted not virgin . You know what that tells me. Big booty Bashirs have ruined the platform. Because there's no way I'm believing that xaar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you ever hit on a guy? How did it go? Ever leave a number for a guy or made your girlfriend leave your number or give it to a guy. How did it go? I'm just curious.

Btw ignore skinny big booty Bashirs and their incel comments

Share plz

@CaliTedesse

This is me after alcohol

tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts