Somali girls only *make up*

Gambar

VIP
What shade is your fav from Laura Mercier blusher? I’m interested in their powder, almost everyone uses it!

Smashbox, this brand is slept on, had no idea their foundation were good though, what do you like about it?
The translucent powder is over hyped.

Muji

VIP
Lol I’ll share mine

On days I wanna impresss

I’ll use mac studio fix foundation as a concealer (under my eyes etc). Charlotte Tilburys powder on my t-zone. My favourite lipsticks include: banned red by Nars, I also like ruby woo. I like lining my lips with a darker shade: mac plum. I brush my eyebrows up using ELFs wand. I’m useless with eyeshadow so I’ll put one brown shade on my eyelid from Mac lol.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What shade is your fav from Laura Mercier blusher? I’m interested in their powder, almost everyone uses it!

Smashbox, this brand is slept on, had no idea their foundation were good though, what do you like about it?
Get the Laura Mercier blush in color grapefruit, you won’t regret it.

And when I wear foundation it’s usually for events so I’m expecting it not to break, since I’m wearing it for hours especially around the mouth area, the only one that works for me is Smashbox, I sometimes will use Nars just to switch it up but I’m loyal to Smashbox.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
This is a great list

I can vouch for Mac verve, Armani luminous silk is the best foundation hands down, looks natural and gives a glow. The rest will go on my list to try!
Please try the Fenty blush first, it’s apart of her Killawatt collection and it goes well with that Fenty lipgloss everyone hypes :ahh:

I love NARS been using it since I could afford it, like you LA girl was my favorite during those struggle times :pachah1:
Abayo its so hard:liberaltears:Makeup is so expensive and I'm shaaqo laa'an. When I get a full time job after graduating, I'll be swimming in makeup:hillarybiz:
Do you want to try high end or drug store?
Both!! I'll save some money for high end but would also like some drug-store since I'll probably be broke again and need that drug-store list again

I don’t think I’ve used their concealers but then again I’m not a university student anymore-no more dark circles :yloezpe:
I think their foundations have great shades and are quite nice

Believe me. My dark circles have dark circles themselves. I’m exhausted lol. I don’t use concealer usually but this year I had to.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I’m super basic. No foundation, eyeshadow, blush etc. Just concealer, eyeliner, lipstick.

My favorite brand is Yves saint Laurent. They have the best lipsticks and mascara.

Bobbi brown would be my choice for foundation and blusher. I tried it on. It’s really good.

I like nude/natural look.

You‘re french soomaha, i can smell the croissant ila halkan :lolbron: