Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

I would wed my daughter to an Oromo Muslim that border us like the jarso or akisho but kill me if you think I’d ever wed my daughter to a lowly tribe such as the tumal.

All Somalis back home would in fact.

Here we have a display of the 68 IQ.
A man chooses to give his daughter to a foreign hostile group over a genetically identical somali due to their lower social status which is completely environmental. Bare in mind they're hardworking ethnic somalis in a country with one of the lowest GDPs in the world and ski high unemployment and poverty rates.

The classic example of a beggar calling another homeless man broke. Thinking he's superior in nothing but name he chooses his enemy over his own folk.

And we wonder why our country is a shithole.

Tukraq

VIP
Sad that no one likes Somali men. Hopefully you all face exinction. Your fathers ruined your own country so blame them.
thats only in the UK though, the gag is they also don't like somali women there lol:drakelaugh:
and were acting like being with one was an insult in their vids:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
calling for the genocide of your people is reprehensible wallahi
from the vids the men had more anti halimo reactions than the women had of abdis:mjlol:
wouldn't that also lead to her own extinction since UK madows find somalis butt ugly and a diss to be seen near:bell: although this is a UK only problem

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
They are just wahhabis. No particular ethnicity. Brixton and other mosques in black areas will have more jamaican converts. In paki areas you have people who look like Dawah man. It varies. Even somalis cuck out and join in.

Interesting , what's Dawah man bro? I apologize for my ignorance but I am
SYan·kee | \ ˈSyaŋ-kē Noun

1. a: a native or inhabitant of new England of Somalian descent.

b: a native or inhabitant of northern zU.S with Somali origin.

2. A native or inhabitant of U.S. (this definition reeks of P.C

Interesting , what's Dawah man bro? I apologize for my ignorance but I am
SYan·kee | \ ˈSyaŋ-kē Noun

1. a: a native or inhabitant of new England of Somalian descent.

b: a native or inhabitant of northern zU.S with Somali origin.

2. A native or inhabitant of U.S. (this definition reeks of P.C
Some UK online sheikh. He's a meme here.

Trending