Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Notice he didn't add "revert Muslim" he only said "revert" obviously the adoon just wants to get into xaliimo funani. I dont approve this message. Her family waa landheer.
drakelaugh.png

World

VIP
Only in London :manny:

Good job on her parents for abandoning that hoes wedding, but her male family should have done to her what the pakistanis do to such females. :sass2:

How is she having a wedding when her wali doesn't even approve? Wouldnt that be Zina?:cosbyhmm:

Maybe the family sensed there was something wrong with the man. I dont understand why some of them respectfully go ask for a daughter hand in marriage. Then immediately when rejected, start tweeting and making videos about it.

You had enough respect for the father to ask for his daughter now respect his decision.

Last edited:

World

VIP
I have never met Muslim females from other communities in the UK willing to choose an ex con adoon over their parents who gave birth and raised them.

Definitely something wrong with somali women.

In a year’s time after the adoon divorces her and leaves her with a garac, she will come back crying to her parents and begging for forgiveness.

When females behave in such treacherous ways, there is no other way to deal with them other than retribution.

More shit for Twitter xaarlimos to retweet and whine about for the next few weeks while reminding us how bad we are as a community because some Somali family with common sense wouldn’t let their daughter marry a possible convict.

Mashallah may Allah bless that family with wealth and status.

They aren't cucks and disowned that Madow loving BLM, SJW mentally unstable embarassing .

I can see her future consisting of half breed confused mutts, welfare, multiple men and anti-somalinimo.

:siilaanyolaugh::drakelaugh:

Sol

?
I have never met Muslim females from other communities in the UK willing to choose an ex con adoon over their parents who gave birth and raised them.

In a year’s time after the adoon divorces her and leaves her with a garac, she will come back crying to her parents and begging for forgiveness.

When females behave in such treacherous ways, there is no other way to deal with them other than retribution.

To be fair I haven't seen any of these Somalis maybe it's just a London thing who knows with that god forsaken place :manny:

That is simply because you haven't met them. Arabs are well known for turning on their religion and culture whenever they go to the west especially the women. @saredochani10 is this not the case in France walaal?

There is nothing wrong with all Somali women. This is not an inherent evil that exists within all somali women this is a question of faith. I'm quite sure you yourself have noticed the amount of muslims who dont practise their religion properly.

I live in Finland I see bad guys and girls all the time. The majority are in fact our boys who are involved in drugs and robberies. Most Somalis go for their fellow Somalis. So I have yet to see this marrying a black Revert phenomenon.

Last edited:
My dad would kill me let alone not go to the wedding. There would be none lol. I’m not saying it’s always 100% your parents approval. But you have to put them into consideration. And being with someone from the same culture makes life easier. Excepts being personality disparities, values etc that’s more complex for sure.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
That is simply because you haven't met them. Arabs are well known for turning on their religion and culture whenever they go to the west especially the women. @saredochani10 is this not the case in France walaal?

There is nothing wrong about all Somali women. This is not an inherent evil that exists within all somali women this is a question of faith. I'm quite sure you yourself have noticed the amount of muslims who dont practise their religion properly.

I live in Finland I see bad guys and girls all the time. The majority are in fact our boys who are involved in drugs and robberies. Most Somalis go for their fellow Somalis. So I have yet to see this marrying a black Revert phenomenon.
In London there bait for reverts fresh out of jail, that’s a known fact lol even timo jliecda baa kuu sheegi Kara.

In London there bait for reverts fresh out of jail, that’s a known fact lol even timo jliecda baa kuu sheegi Kara.

Well then it must be a UK thing. I'd much rather marry a reer baadiye Faarax than marry someone who doesn't share the same culture as me.

There are loads of haram Paki girls doing all kinds of shit but they don't marry out that much.

There is nothing wrong about all Somali women. This is not an inherent evil that exists within all somali women this is a question of faith. I'm quite sure you yourself have noticed the amount of muslims who dont practise their religion properly.

Iranians do this so much

Tbh I see more modest and respectful xalimos marrying ajnabis. I know a Bangladeshi and a Nigerian in uni that go out with Xalimos but they're both decent people. I'd prefer it if we all stick to our own too but some things u can't interfere with in the end.

Trending