Somali girls clubbing: Ramadan less than 20 days away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos are trash wtf look at this xalimo clubbing 20 days before Ramadan....

Girl on the right at 0:14 is Somali. Watch whole video.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the question is why are Somali girls so trash? :vqbuyv0:

While Somali girls are clubbing and smoking weed and looking for "dark chocolate" men our Somali akhis are here giving us reminders...

Even in ends Somali guys have put away their weed and yak till Eid.

Ya Rab why have we been burdened with these s :icon lol:

@SumMo come in

@World tag the other incels sxb this bout to be a good one:eating:
I’ve seen Muslims clubbing in Ramadan. What’s the problem?

Gambar

VIP

While Somali girls are clubbing and smoking weed and looking for "dark chocolate" men our Somali akhis are here giving us reminders...

@SumMo come in

I looked up solo ldn, he has a song about Hennessy. :faysalwtf: Why do Somalis have to be so extreme? War ya ilahay yaqan!

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

@SumMo come in

buss her snap then

I looked up solo ldn, he has a song about Hennessy. :faysalwtf: Why do Somalis have to be so extreme? War ya ilahay yaqan!
hennesey played out,is only for broke boys .he shouldve made a song about
D'ussè vsop
Screenshot_20180505-215326.png

.by far the best (very speciall only pimps ) coqniac. after 5 months of not drinking this malab i preach to friends and others to not drink alcohol.

How much is a bottle?
here in alberta and bc 85 to 105$ depends on what stores cause there isnt no lcbo the government dont own the stores so every store has there own set price and hard to find in every liq store .dont drink it tho is almost ramadan saxib .if im not drinking aint nobody drinking.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
:jcoleno:
fams i just tried to tell you to not drink .why you had to tell me you trying it tomorrow ? hisbi yahoo.
hows your trip in somaliland tho ? drinks expensive there ?:hmm:
Came back to the city last week.It was iight and drinks are trash there.Just garbage beer smuggled from Ethiopia

Came back to the city last week.It was iight and drinks are trash there.Just garbage beer smuggled from Ethiopia
was only getting smirnoff 26ers and gibson costing 50 $american when i was in xamar and it was only accessible to diasporas . We should do a big somali alcohol smuggling ring you take care of somaliland diasporas needs for that toxic juice and ill take care of xamars .we could call ourselfs the toxic juice cowboys .it would be highly profitable you should think about it.

@Boqor , the same thing happened in my university.I occasionally see this one somali girl around, i didnt know who she was but i kind of remembered her from year 9. Other than scant greetings i wouldnt say much to her but it was interesting how she changed.Wallahi she went from wearing a scarf and loose clothes to some weird form of head covering with baggy pants.Over the year i would see her with an cadaan guy i knew, ngga was player and would help any friend get with a btch.Anyway slowly she forgot the scarf .Now adays she wears AA clothes, hoodies in the uni and hijab on the bus.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Another girl we are family friends with seems to be going down the same path, its interesting to watch.Cant blame them tho.
:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending